Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cleong

An Executive Maisonette In The Northeast

Bro Cleong,

Can share the quote for works done by your contractor?

email: ted_lim79@hotmail.com

Thank you

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro Cleong,

Can share the quote for works done by your contractor?

email: ted_lim79@hotmail.com

Thank you

I recall it was 45k or so. Toilet fittings and lights were not included in the quote.

My contractor is NOT recommended.

I recall it was 45k or so. Toilet fittings and lights were not included in the quote.

My contractor is NOT recommended.

OK, understood.

At least i know where the bar is when i get quotes from others...

Thank you for the response.

We had 40-odd guests yesterday and hosted them at home. We "borrowed" the staircase landing for a few hours for the caterers to set up their tables at the very large landing, which became an alfresco dining area! :D When night fell, we also put out scented Ikea candles to supplement the lighting......

418356_2841543509948_1000128616_32853923_2103870583_n.jpg

Then at night, a little birdie flew into our MBR! Can any FS experts tell us more about it? :bow:

425563_2841514269217_1000128616_32853911_882204374_n.jpg

Spot the birdie!

429695_2841513429196_1000128616_32853909_2123498544_n.jpg

Spotted it yet?

425080_2841507509048_1000128616_32853895_305092216_n.jpg

It was looking for a place to roost for the night! :sport-smiley-004: So round and cute and fuzzy......

Hi cleong, saw your progress on your em, so envy. I am having some serious financing issue with my contractor, can you help by sending me the quotation you have. Really need some guide prices to know if I kena con.

Hi, my renovation quote if I remember correctly was around 38k which included hacking everything except the living/dining room and upstairs flooring. The quote included changing the windows, building the staircase railings and a new set of slide/fold balcony doors. It includes built in wardrobes for two bedrooms, vanity counter and cupboards for two bathrooms, and kitchen cabinets with granite top. Wiring was around 2k including new fusebox. With most EMs being more than 10 years old, new wiring is a good idea.

The quote didn't include items like lights, toilets, taps/showers, sinks, air con, as I sourced and provided my own.

Hi, my renovation quote if I remember correctly was around 38k which included hacking everything except the living/dining room and upstairs flooring. The quote included changing the windows, building the staircase railings and a new set of slide/fold balcony doors. It includes built in wardrobes for two bedrooms, vanity counter and cupboards for two bathrooms, and kitchen cabinets with granite top. Wiring was around 2k including new fusebox. With most EMs being more than 10 years old, new wiring is a good idea.

The quote didn't include items like lights, toilets, taps/showers, sinks, air con, as I sourced and provided my own.

Hi, cLeong like yr reno. Especially the staircase, etc . I am planning to do up my 20+ yrs old 1st Gen EM. Works will be almost similar to yours. Mind to pm me yr contractors & quotation as a guide. My email .... zhumah@hotmail.com. Thanks.

bro, do you have balcony photo? maybe can show us, I like your deco idea and concept.

BTW, I just got my EM, currently looking for ID for design and quotation. most of the idea I got already, but myself has no much time to monitor contractor's work due to work. So I do not have choice, but to engage one ID, what do you think? or any bro has any advice? thanks

Bro, I find your quotation is much more reasonable, may you PM me which contractor or ID did for you? thanks