Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cleong

An Executive Maisonette In The Northeast

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bro, I find your quotation is much more reasonable, may you PM me which contractor or ID did for you? thanks

This quote is from 2010, no point expecting similar prices. The contractor has gone out of business anyway. Top of the page you can see my balcony shot. And this is how it looks from the living room looking out.

IMG_3414.jpg

Most people go for ID. As I said, I have a good idea what I wanted. I went to a few ID firms which quoted me between 50-70k inclusive of their design fees. I suppose you should go with one of the recommended IDs from this forum.

Wow nice job. Can let me know how much u paid for the house. Itself and how long the whole ordeal?

Paid below 500k back in 2010. Still got first timer rebate...... COV was mid 30k. The renovation ordeal took three months or so.

IMG_7170.jpg

Looking at the washing machine and cleaning material storage

Hi cleong, able to give mi the contact for the person who did the door above the rubbish door? I hv the same layout as u but tat door is in very bad condition & seen like no many pple r doing this kind nowadays. Thks

Hi cleong, able to give mi the contact for the person who did the door above the rubbish door? I hv the same layout as u but tat door is in very bad condition & seen like no many pple r doing this kind nowadays. Thks

Hi fellow top-floor/penthouse owner, as it is regarded as a maintenance access door for purposes on maintaining rubbish chute, so you can get Town Council or HDB (Can't remember exactly who) to do it. You do not need to pay for it to be done yourself.

Hi Cleong,

I am new member here because of your post. I realised I have gotten an EM with the same layout as yours and I really need advise from you as the resale flat I gotten needs a full reno. Are you able to roughly guide me on the process as to what is to be done first. Like hacking of current build in, change of electrical wires..... etc...

Hope to hear from you. And thanks in advance.

Hi Cleong,

I am new member here because of your post. I realised I have gotten an EM with the same layout as yours and I really need advise from you as the resale flat I gotten needs a full reno. Are you able to roughly guide me on the process as to what is to be done first. Like hacking of current build in, change of electrical wires..... etc...

Hope to hear from you. And thanks in advance.

Apologies as I have not been checking this page after so long. What do you need to know? It all depends on the condition of your apartment and how much you can tolerate to retain, and how much your budget is. I would highly recommend changing the electrical cables. Everything else - is up to your choice. Built in furniture costs, but the rooms are spacious so you can get away with buying standard furniture if you aren't fussy. Give the home a new coat of paint and polish up the floors, you would be surprised how much of a difference that makes.