Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lazybum9

Our 1st Home...

loved the tile colour... :yeah: now think black solid top is better than red...don't u agree???

dscf4481j.jpg

to be frank... i think white is nicer than black hahahahaha~ :P but so long as you like black, can liao~ :lol: do take note on the scratches issue on black solid top as mentioned by many forumers~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how's ur progress bro???

so far painting is done and found a lump of the wall after changing the color.. asking HH to fix for me. Den next week carpenter will come and fix up my stuff liao.. bro, ask u huh, where do u put microwave/oven? Will you get an oven under the hob?

i'm going to reselect my kitchen tiles tmr...

i might just pick the similar kind as yours...

including the kitchen cabinet laminate... :P

agree

the laminate and floor tiles looks good :good:

glad that the tiles and laminate are not clashing...

Hi Lazybum,

Just a few points to note on the trap.... I was informed that HDB rules now ask for the cover of the trap to extend in to the pipe to make sure the water flows directly to the pipe and does not splash against the concrete. The tile on top, if I understand correctly what has been done as you have no pictures under the tile) will not be supported in the centre and will most likely break is a heavy weight is put on it (washing machine foot etc). Just be careful getting the appliances in. Lastly, the small gap around the tile is likely to get clogged with dust / hair / general kitchen stuff after a while. As the trap will be under the washing machine I am guessing you will not be able to clean it so easily.

Sims do some nice concealed traps in a variety of colours but as there was no 'neck' to force the waste water in to the pipe underneath we ended up having to not get them.

RB

the trap is actually some height above the pipe so the tile and trap are touching each other...i'm not sure of the location of the legs of the WM...hopefully it's not zhun zhun located at the centre of this tile...thanks for reminding...

so far painting is done and found a lump of the wall after changing the color.. asking HH to fix for me. Den next week carpenter will come and fix up my stuff liao.. bro, ask u huh, where do u put microwave/oven? Will you get an oven under the hob?

a lump??? so how is HH going to do???

i'm getting the Sharp AX-1500V..plan to put this on the solid top near the entrance...if u never change hob, the dimension is just nice...

69750120.jpg

HH say they will come and see first.. Then my main door is peeling. Whole piece is coming off.. HH will only help to stick it back.. I cannot image after 1 year. what is the problem we can face.

My wife saw one microwave/oven that she like but it is pretty big.. not sure how to find a space for it man.

HH say they will come and see first.. Then my main door is peeling. Whole piece is coming off.. HH will only help to stick it back.. I cannot image after 1 year. what is the problem we can face.

My wife saw one microwave/oven that she like but it is pretty big.. not sure how to find a space for it man.

is door going to be under the 1 yr warranty too??? if not, can tell HH that u going to get your contractor to change and charge the cost to them cos they are not rectifying the problem, just sweeping it under hoping it's fine...

i thought u are using the space above the washer to wall mount the microwave???

what you mean? why you can't use padlock?

it seems like gate installed wrong side

if say follow the main door laminate... right side should be the small panel

can u tell us how u gonna use padlock? i very curious to know :rolleyes:

is door going to be under the 1 yr warranty too??? if not, can tell HH that u going to get your contractor to change and charge the cost to them cos they are not rectifying the problem, just sweeping it under hoping it's fine...

i thought u are using the space above the washer to wall mount the microwave???

was planning to use that space.. but after talking to the ID, seems like the depth of the microwave my wife wants is too deep. It is almost the same as the bottom cabinet. Will block and window and make the kitchen look even smaller and harder to bring down the clothes hanger. So now got to search got a place to put the microwave again.. haiz..

How is your reno going on? Me about 2 more weeks and furniture coming on the 16th April liao.

it seems like gate installed wrong side

if say follow the main door laminate... right side should be the small panel

can u tell us how u gonna use padlock? i very curious to know :rolleyes:

i have no ways to use any padlock...so dumb the design and developer can claimed they are not in any wrong and that the gate is approved by HDB... :angry:

was planning to use that space.. but after talking to the ID, seems like the depth of the microwave my wife wants is too deep. It is almost the same as the bottom cabinet. Will block and window and make the kitchen look even smaller and harder to bring down the clothes hanger. So now got to search got a place to put the microwave again.. haiz..

How is your reno going on? Me about 2 more weeks and furniture coming on the 16th April liao.

whats your depth of the microwave??? i plan to stack dryer (depth=600mm) on the washer so like what u said some part of window will be blocked but no choice mah...initially had to remove the ez dryer but after some thoughts, found that maybe can shift the ez dryer towards the citygas heater...i just need to shift 160mm so enable pulling down the hanger...dimensionally it seems ok but have not execute yet so dunno can work not but should be fine...worst case for me is remove the hanger if i miscalculated...maybe u can try try this...

i got all my furniture from Hommage too. :)

Eric or his wife should know my name liao. Went down a couple of times.

got my dining table fr eric too.Table arrived already, but house not ready so not delivered to me yet..

got my dining table fr eric too.Table arrived already, but house not ready so not delivered to me yet..

how's the handing over???