Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marshmallow

Jurong Residents, Gather Here~!

is the boss a young-looking Chinese guy? 1st stall on the left-hand side? right next to the zi-char stall?

i cant rem but i know it was beside the prata stall, now the stall is taken over by the roasted meat stall...

its a chinese couple if i'm not wrong...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Help~! Anyone knows where can i find good money changer at Jurong East area?

i know there is one at IMM but the rates are bad... :(

urgent help appreciated~ thanks!! :help:

i walked past one very small, seemingly run-down stall near the veggie stalls at St 41 side. didnt notice the block number, but should be ard 49x, where they hv a lot of shophouses. it's a very small stall. more like half the size of a typical shophouse stall. quite dark, no big signboard, quite easy to miss if you're not specifically looking for it. it's near a corner unit.

sorry i cant help wif more info. hope u can find it.

if u can just go Jurong Point, but then if u r not changing a lot, the difference is really just negligible.

i walked past one very small, seemingly run-down stall near the veggie stalls at St 41 side. didnt notice the block number, but should be ard 49x, where they hv a lot of shophouses. it's a very small stall. more like half the size of a typical shophouse stall. quite dark, no big signboard, quite easy to miss if you're not specifically looking for it. it's near a corner unit.

sorry i cant help wif more info. hope u can find it.

if u can just go Jurong Point, but then if u r not changing a lot, the difference is really just negligible.

thanks for the info~ i'm changing SGD $2000, so it will make some difference...

sigh who asked me to forget about this when i went Jurong Point yesterday :(

thanks for the info~ i'm changing SGD $2000, so it will make some difference...

sigh who asked me to forget about this when i went Jurong Point yesterday :(

raffles @ jurong point has decent rates.

Can i report here??? Me at Teban Gardens Road..LOL!!

surely you can report here... welcome~ :)

raffles @ jurong point has decent rates.

sigh looks like a trip to JP after work today cannot be avoided :(

sigh looks like a trip to JP after work today cannot be avoided :(

alamak....i was just there earlier. we could hv had dinner together....

recently i tried the hokkien mee at Blk 155 Bt Batok mentioned by someone here. quite nice. more bee hoon than yellow mee. and a bit wet, so tabao shld be quite ok.

also tried the char kway teow next to it. i wld say it's average, compared to the Beach Road one. no veggie at all also, but overall taste still ok. considering we dun hv any of these 2 dishes here, they're the next best thing nearby.

bumping this up...

hahaha thanks for the bump... was about to do some update :)

for info, the Popular Bookshop at JE MRT has closed since 15 Feb '11 (2 days ago). couldn't believe when my hubby told me last week that there was some big clearance sales with 5 books going for $5.

this bookshop has been around for like 20 yrs? dunno if it will reopen again..... :unsure:

alamak....i was just there earlier. we could hv had dinner together....

oops... hahaha... anyway we stay so near, sure got chance to meet ;)

or maybe we can exchange some kinect games to play hahahahaha :lol:

hahaha thanks for the bump... was about to do some update :)

for info, the Popular Bookshop at JE MRT has closed since 15 Feb '11 (2 days ago). couldn't believe when my hubby told me last week that there was some big clearance sales with 5 books going for $5.

this bookshop has been around for like 20 yrs? dunno if it will reopen again..... :unsure:

Ever since i quit public transport, i have not stepped near the jurong east MRT for years. The Popular bookstyore at IMM serves me well.

Recently i went to the retail area beside the ex JEC, goodness... that's like the JB equivalent state of shops there. Nothing much to offer amid the quite rundown surroundings. Also there are two NTUCs within walking distance of each other, god knows for what reason. I hope the upcoming shopping centers around that area will bring with them new life for that dingy strip.

Ever since i quit public transport, i have not stepped near the jurong east MRT for years. The Popular bookstyore at IMM serves me well.

Recently i went to the retail area beside the ex JEC, goodness... that's like the JB equivalent state of shops there. Nothing much to offer amid the quite rundown surroundings. Also there are two NTUCs within walking distance of each other, god knows for what reason. I hope the upcoming shopping centers around that area will bring with them new life for that dingy strip.

the Popular in IMM is smaller....

btw among those shops you're talking about, there is one salon that offers $4.90 haircut, my hubby has been going there for haircut, quite good leh no difference (or even better than) QB house if you ask me :P can even purchase "package" - $20 for 5 haircuts or something like that :lol:

the 2nd NTUC you're talking about (near to Ivory Height side) just opened around 1 yr ago and is very small. it was previously a Shop n Save.... we see it as a "business" decision to "eliminate" competitors :lol: