Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chernew

Maclaire Or Johnson Suisse

Anyone using or heard of any reviews Maclaire or Johnson Suisse toilet bowls?

Have been searching for toilet bowls for past weeks. So many brands out there (baron, velin, Arina etc....)

Really confused over which brand to go for. Now narrow down to these two brands, but still seeking advice.

Any tinker?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm using Maclaire toilet bowl.

I didn't choose it. My contractor provide.

I never heard of this brand until my contractor brought it into my unit.

To us,toilet bowl is toilet bowl.

we didn't pay much attention on it.

I only told my contractor.

I want white colour one and the cover can cover slowly one.

My contractor told us.. don't worry ..this one good one.

He say.. we listen lor.

As long as it serve the purpose as toilet bowl. Ok liao :P

I'll be replacing my old POTEX toilet bowl with Maclaire (Geberit flushing mechanism) sometime after the CNY when our family friend has the time to change it for us.

Had been told by several home users that the flushing mechanism from Geberit is powerful. :good:

If your purse strings allow it, you could try DURAVIT or GUSTAVSBERG because these run on Geberit flushing mechanism and the toilet bowls are imported (so definitely of premium quality). U can contact Yen from Econflo Systems (Beach Road showroom). She's very professional & knowledgeable. Highly recommended even though I didn't purchase the toilet bowls becox of budget constraints. Pricing between $800 to more than $1k.

But where possible, please try to avoid those brands with 3 ticks on the PUB label - shown in sanitary ware showrooms.

I was told by other retailers that 3 ticks meant that the WC uses the least amount of water when flushing take place. In other words this meant that very little water is used for flushing & as such, the force of flushing might be compromised. There might even be instances in which we've got to flush twice! So instead of saving water, we waste more water...

Anyone using or heard of any reviews Maclaire or Johnson Suisse toilet bowls?

Have been searching for toilet bowls for past weeks. So many brands out there (baron, velin, Arina etc....)

Really confused over which brand to go for. Now narrow down to these two brands, but still seeking advice.

Any tinker?

maybe you would like to take a look at lookz showroom in balestier. they have quite a big showroom for brands like hansgrohe, goldiden.

their service is not bad, u can ask them about pricing and quality

Been to the New Johnson Suisse Showroom with my in-laws located at Nos 33, Ubi Ave 3, Vertex #01-33, Tel 66592533.

The services given was good and we were rather surprised the pricing offered is much better than some of the retailers along Geylang and Balestial road.

In-law has bought all the WCs and Basins from them which are the new model available there only.

Saw some of the new and great looking taps and mixer from Johnson Sussie, unfortunately it is not ready yet, waiting for some kind of test, probably will go back in 1-2mths time again.

You guy might want to check it out yourself.

Wow Rock0316, you only have two posts and both are exhorting the virtues of Johnson Suisse. You must be a huge fan huh? Gushing all over and getting all flushed.