Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adrian01

Custom Built Tv Console With Backing

I'm thinking of doing up just the TV console with a backing for the TV to be hung and a suspended console for the players. Anyone has any recommendation for such ala carte order from contractor?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm thinking of doing up just the TV console with a backing for the TV to be hung and a suspended console for the players. Anyone has any recommendation for such ala carte order from contractor?

i tot of that b4.. but the ur wall will be drill wor.. so in e end i make false wall for the TV.. can hide the cable also..

i tot of that b4.. but the ur wall will be drill wor.. so in e end i make false wall for the TV.. can hide the cable also..

False wall? As in a feature wall? Yeah actually that's what I'm thinking of. I wanted to do up a simple wall feature with a suspended TV console. I tried inspaces online and turns out to be about $1500.

Any cheaper source?

False wall? As in a feature wall? Yeah actually that's what I'm thinking of. I wanted to do up a simple wall feature with a suspended TV console. I tried inspaces online and turns out to be about $1500.

Any cheaper source?

how big's ur console? i've steered away from the "feature wall" solution..long as the cable outlets are properly and neatly managed, i think the "feature wall" is a little... dated..?..:)

wall mounting is favourable though, so u can achieve the right viewing height...

as for costs, depends very much on what u want out of the console! i've jsut built one clad over with FULL GLASS.. so it looks like a simple clean white shiny cube. costs about $2k..:)

hope this helps...

cheers

m.

how big's ur console? i've steered away from the "feature wall" solution..long as the cable outlets are properly and neatly managed, i think the "feature wall" is a little... dated..?..:)

wall mounting is favourable though, so u can achieve the right viewing height...

as for costs, depends very much on what u want out of the console! i've jsut built one clad over with FULL GLASS.. so it looks like a simple clean white shiny cube. costs about $2k..:)

hope this helps...

cheers

m.

Thanks for the input man! Well I still like the look of it and I'm looking at something really simple. Got a quote for about $1.2k actually but have not confirm the job.

laminate feature wall is really quite outdated already. my frens was saying their ID recommend them to use cushion as feature wall backing and the drawing turns out quite nice! maybe u can consider! haha.