Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
martin1023

东海龍王之水晶宫

This topic title speaks about me. Anybody can guess why? :P

After months of stalking in this forum finally I started a reno blog of my own.

I have gone through with 4 ID / Contractors and have finally signed with the one who gives a better design ideas and is well known in this forum. I will start my reno only after Chinese New Year because it is holiday season!!! everybody is going to cross the border :yamseng:

Here is the original Floorplan bought from HDB at $5 so that I can print a few for discussion with ID. Scale 1:100 is accurate after printing. I use ruler to plan out some reno ideas. Seller has hack away the wall between Study Room and MBR and the sliding door was transformed into a solid wall, so the MBR is super big now.

Type: 5I Resale

Size: 121 Sqm

Evaluation Price: $438K

COV: $30K

Floorplan.jpg

Items for reno will be finalise after site measurement on 21 Jan 11. 3D Drawings and floorplan will only be ready after CNY. Waiting anxiously for it :paint: I will update here once I receive it.

Here are some photos of existing areas that I want to revamp it. As Seller has done renovation 5 years ago and well maintain so I saved alot of reno from it.

MBR Toilet - To be transform to modern style

DSC00203.jpg

Common Toilet - To be transform to modern style

DSC00210.jpg

Living Room - To add feature wall and TV console

DSC00182-1.jpg

To be continue...

Edited by martin1023

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, welcome! Your house condition is very good and u can save so much on wet works! I paid twice the amt of COV yet I can't retain anything at all. Sianz!

Hi, welcome! Your house condition is very good and u can save so much on wet works! I paid twice the amt of COV yet I can't retain anything at all. Sianz!

The amount of savings for reno n the reasonable amount of COV is what attracts me to buy the house on the very 1st viewing. OTP on the spot.

I will b retaining the entire kitchen, flooring in living room n all bedrooms. I will b spending <20k for the Reno, putting more budget for AV system in the living room. :jammin:

Edited by martin1023

The amount of savings for reno n the reasonable amount of COV is what attracts me to buy the house on the very 1st viewing. OTP on the spot.

I will b retaining the entire kitchen, flooring in living room n all bedrooms. I will b spending <20k for the Reno, putting more budget for AV system in the living room. :jammin:

at first glance, i thought it's some title of Stephen Chow's movie.... hahahahaha :lol:

congrats and all the best for your reno~ :)

Good guess but actually it is the other side of Singapore. East. Near sea. :D

Pasir ris?

Can really save a lot on reno cos all in good condition. :)

at first glance, i thought it's some title of Stephen Chow's movie.... hahahahaha :lol:

congrats and all the best for your reno~ :)

Haha i cracked my brain to come up with this title. My surname is 龙. I m moving from TPY to

Pasir Ris where it is near the sea. So I gave the name of dragon staying in the East n the house for East Dragon is call Crystal Palace in Chinese. :P

Haha i cracked my brain to come up with this title. My surname is 龙. I m moving from TPY to

Pasir Ris where it is near the sea. So I gave the name of dragon staying in the East n the house for East Dragon is call Crystal Palace in Chinese. :P

i don't know how to read chinese but since its the opposite side of jurong, then must be pasir ris lah. :D

not many pple have this surname~ :) quite unique leh~ and nice name you have thought of for your t-blog~

i don't know how to read chinese but since its the opposite side of jurong, then must be pasir ris lah. :D

literal translation of the t-blog title is "Eastern Ocean Dragon King's Crystal Palace". hmmmm sorry i think it sounds nicer and more poetic in Chinese :lol:

literal translation of the t-blog title is "Eastern Ocean Dragon King's Crystal Palace". hmmmm sorry i think it sounds nicer and more poetic in Chinese :lol:

wow!!! sound like those TVB drama series.... i can imagine everything so traditional chinese with fish, crabs, prawns swimming around.