Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wudimax

Seahorse Mattress/sofa

hi, i am looking for seahorse mattress and sofa, any ppl can recommended and comments on their services?

currently, only been to compass point and causway point to take a look on their items, prices affordable and good quality.

saw some old negative posting on them, but few years ago

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Good Day,

Below is the thread that have been discuss for a while

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=18893

Been using seahorse for a year plus, personal believe their product quality reliable.

Currently using 4 seater L-shape sofa - Model: LUN31A-L-SHAPE-RI-S and a bed set - Model: BED2-6075BOX-ITA.

The mattress i chose hard one, use to it already..............

http://www.hecom.hk/catalog2_en.php?id=896...id=6&page=3 - Bed Set

http://www.hecom.hk/catalog2_en.php?id=108...id=5&page=1 - Sofa

Just to add some comment, hope i dont offend you...

If your pocket is very deep come with a big fat wallet, you might consider brand mattress e.g like Simmons, etc.........

Otherwise i feel that seahorse products are value for money....

hi, i am looking for seahorse mattress and sofa, any ppl can recommended and comments on their services?

currently, only been to compass point and causway point to take a look on their items, prices affordable and good quality.

saw some old negative posting on them, but few years ago

The way I see it, Seahorse is excellent value for money, their furniture is downright cheap. But then again if you have a very limited budget, IKEA is always a good place to go.

My suggestion is to shop around a little bit more and if you can live with the design of Seahorse furniture, go for it.

i went to my cousin's house, felt her bed and its still firm & hard as i like it! she told me she has been using it for 8 years already?

i think for the amount you pay for seahorse (which is 1/2 of what branded mattress will cost)..and it being able to last 8 years or more...its pretty good value for money!

Totally agree. I bought a Seahorse mattress last year and I love it! My husband rolls around quite a bit when he's sleeping but with the Seahorse mattress, I hardly feel anything.

Recently we bought 2 Seahorse memory pillows, absolutely love em!

Seahorse quality is undeniable, their forte is in extra firm mattress though. (thats what i think). It is even harder then Princebed Pegasus (ultra support high density foam) mattress. If you are intending to buy Seahorse mattress, it is best to buy from Seahorse own boutiques - better prices.

For value for money mattress - you can also consider Princebed and Max Coil; two uprising brands in the market. Just my opinion though! (good for comparison). Most mattress can last at least ten years, as long as you don't buy those cheap foam.

Have a nice shopping experience! :)

If you want cheap and good, Seahorse is worth every cent. I still have mine for past 5 years, and it works for me. Their sale is ridiculously good too!!

over the years, our family has bought 2 seahorse sofas. for the price, it is really acceptable quality. the sofas we got both times comes with an extra set of covers which are very important to us cos of the kids. the only downside is the cushion seat will start to sink in after awhile, like perhaps after 1 year of usage.

over the years, our family has bought 2 seahorse sofas. for the price, it is really acceptable quality. the sofas we got both times comes with an extra set of covers which are very important to us cos of the kids. the only downside is the cushion seat will start to sink in after awhile, like perhaps after 1 year of usage.

Seahorse sofas are so cheap that you can probably replace them every 2 years. They just don't look very good.

You may consider looking for spring based sofas; many manufacturer offer guarantees/warranties for the springs not to sink. the time period for the warranty are usually at least 2-3 years. From my experience, it generally last 5 years and above (with regards to sink of the cushion).

Seahorse quality is undeniable, their forte is in extra firm mattress though. (thats what i think). It is even harder then Princebed Pegasus (ultra support high density foam) mattress. If you are intending to buy Seahorse mattress, it is best to buy from Seahorse own boutiques - better prices.

For value for money mattress - you can also consider Princebed and Max Coil; two uprising brands in the market. Just my opinion though! (good for comparison). Most mattress can last at least ten years, as long as you don't buy those cheap foam.

Have a nice shopping experience! smile.gif

is max coil good?? i heard that it's a local brand - made in singapore.

I intend to get Seahorse also. 8" king size diamond suits my taste.

Hopefully, they will have promotion again.

How is Seahorse bedframe, any feedbacks or reviews?? Looking for storage bedframe.

Seahorse no regret for me

I got a queensize bed w/o bedframe 10" ht have been sleeping over for 18mths no complain from wifey

Sofa is 3 seater also good price resonable

I got it from Seahorse Tiong Baru outlet :good:

May refer to my T blog for photos :yamseng:

hey guys, does anyone have any idea if Seahorse mattress covers can only be purchased at Seahorse stores in view of their dimensions? Mine's the 8.3" (about 21cm) thickness version and have not found a suitable fit from stores like Giant / Jean Perry's sale at Expo.

When will Seahorse have promotion again? I intend to get a king size diamond mattress, bedframe with drawers and 3 seaters sofa for my coming new place.