Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kewlboi

Can I Remove 1 Unit From System 4 Air Con?

Hi I need help.Can I remove 1 unit air con from living room and remaining 3 units in bedroom to remain.It is system 4 air con.The air con cover is yellowish,I dont mind my rooms to have the yellow cover but for living room is kinda ugly.Or is there any solution to clean the yellowish cover?I plan to plaster the ducting of the air con in my living room.Your feedback is deeply appreciated :]

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi I need help.Can I remove 1 unit air con from living room and remaining 3 units in bedroom to remain.It is system 4 air con.The air con cover is yellowish,I dont mind my rooms to have the yellow cover but for living room is kinda ugly.Or is there any solution to clean the yellowish cover?I plan to plaster the ducting of the air con in my living room.Your feedback is deeply appreciated :]

Sure you can removed for living hall unit no problem.

left the 3 room units operates, cause the power supply is tap from outdoor and share together.

I think is can't to wash already due of age for plastic and direct sun shot it is will become yellowish.

For me I used paint for spray with whatever color you like.

Haha I tried it before and used paint to spray.

Thanks for the reply kimsim really appreciate it,so u spray paint the cover ? How's the outcome...I do not want to change to system 3 unless the air con is spoilt.I think I will just remove the unit in my living room n try to do the spray thingy on my air con cover..lol.really appreciate your feedback :)

Thanks for the reply kimsim really appreciate it,so u spray paint the cover ? How's the outcome...I do not want to change to system 3 unless the air con is spoilt.I think I will just remove the unit in my living room n try to do the spray thingy on my air con cover..lol.really appreciate your feedback :)

For other parts of the unit which cannoth be detached, remember to mask it using masking tape to avoid spraying onto the wall.

For other parts of the unit which cannoth be detached, remember to mask it using masking tape to avoid spraying onto the wall.

thanks for the useful advice demonlicious.appreciate it thinking of it um not good in diy thingy maybe I will just change to system 3..lol

thanks for the useful advice demonlicious.appreciate it thinking of it um not good in diy thingy maybe I will just change to system 3..lol

No worries mate... as this is a long term investment, you may want to consider gettting more established brands like Daikin Invertor to avoid future dissapointments(check out the forum and you will find reviews and issues with other brands). And getting a good installer also plays a part in having the systems fitted nicely and without future problems too (you can check the forum for installer review as well). :)