Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kinosaki

Viva Nueva Pte Ltd

Hi,

Just to share with everyone my purchase experience of bathroom accessories with this company at Balestier Road. The company is Viva Nueva Pte Ltd.

Though the review is a bit late but I feel that I should share so that others can be more careful when making their purchases.

I bought the following items from them on 30th Oct'10 as my renovation work for my house starts in November.

1. White flower basin

2. Kitchen undermount sink

3. Kitchen sink tap

4. Basic shower set for common bathroom

5. Shower system with rainshower by M.MIQ (never hear before but design is nice and we quite like the shower head after their demo)

6. Pop up waste (need to purchase as she refuse to throw it in free for us and charge us 15)

The SA who attended to us was pretty nice and helpful but not the after sales service from the company itself. The intended delivery date was 4th Nov'10.

Case 1

We went through the list of items on the delivery and found that the Rainshower system (M.MIQ) that we have ordered was not the one we saw. Called up and verify with them and their reason was, warehouse got no more stock for the item that we wanted and they just took a similar Rainshower system and deliver to us. We found out that the replacement given to us was actually 120 cheaper than the price that we actually paid for.

We took the Rainshower set back the next day to refund but they strongly refuse. They told us that if we really want the Rainshower system (M.MIQ), waiting time will be 1 month as there is no stock. In the end, we top up the difference and got ourselves a Grohe Rainshower system which we felt is more worth the money spent.

Case 2

When we went down to refund the Rainshower system, we were looking for the display white flower basin that we bought as we need to see which basin mixer will be more suitable. As the display unit was not there, we checked with the SA who sold us the item and to our surprise, found out that they actually sent us the display unit as that's the last piece without informing us.

That is pure dishonesty in their part as normally display set will be sold cheaper as it's been display for quite a while but we actually paid full price for the item.

We complained to the SA about their company's honesty and request to complain to their boss but she kept saying boss does not come into the shop. She even told us that we are not the first to actually encounter the above mentioned cases that we have encountered. All this while, the manager who was aware of the whole saga does not even come and talk to us but chose to avoid us.

I'm sharing my story here so that people can take note of the tactic that they use. That will be the first and the last I'll patronize the shop and strongly recommend that people be careful. Even thou some of their designs are nice which we dont really see elsewhere, dishonesty leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Cheers,

:curse: :curse: :curse::no:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks for your post on this shop.

I went to their shop at Geylang over the weekend and I agree with you that they have some unique items with good pricing.

After sales service is very important and dishonesty cannot be tolerated.

Even though your post is many years back, I appreciate your kind warning to fellow formers here.

Yes, fully agree ....

after seeing the review, i feel that i need to go and check my items as i havnt physically check them ...

it was received by my contractor

One thing i wanted to point out is that my contractor brought me there saying can get good discount

and althought the receipt stated total is so much and after certain percent discount , i paid that much

but i wan to point out is that i found that the heater i buy is still $100 expensive than outside

so pls buy at your own risk