Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Robin83

Change Of Address On Ic

Hi,

I would like to ask is there any penalty if we have not change our address on IC after 28 days of moving in to our new flat? Can we just go police post to change?

TIA.

Regards,

Robin

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

by law, u need to change in within 28 days. But it is ok to miss by few days.

Just go to any police station to change.

Bring PUB bill, BB bill or telephone bill, which ever has the new address will do.

The police can change on spot

more information click here

Hi,

I would like to ask is there any penalty if we have not change our address on IC after 28 days of moving in to our new flat? Can we just go police post to change?

TIA.

Regards,

Robin

U mean there were witnesses when u moved in that will testify against u?

Just say 27 days ago lor.

my wife changed hers 3 mths after moving in. 8 mths after getting keys frm hdb. got a warning letter frm ICA reminding her to do the change. but nothing else.

U mean there were witnesses when u moved in that will testify against u?

Just say 27 days ago lor.

By right.. should get address change ASAP.. :) Instead of awaiting document you may submit your change of address application online.

URL https://www.psi.gov.sg/NASApp/tmf/TMFServle...pp=CSC-NRO-OPAD

Copy paste from ICA

•If documentary evidence of your new address is not available, you will have to:

•Submit an application to ICA to enable us to mail a letter to your new address, which you can use as documentary evidence. The application can be submitted online (click here). You can also submit the application at the IC Section, Citizen Services Centre, Level 3 of the ICA Building, or at any of the Neighbourhood Police Posts/ Neighbourhood Police Centres.

•A letter will be sent to you at your new address within 7 working days.

•Bring the letter along with your original IC to the IC Section, Citizen Services Centre, Level 3 of the ICA Building, or at any of the Neighbourhood Police Posts/ Neighbourhood Police Centres within 14 days.

•The ICA or Police officer will show you a print-out with your personal particulars to verify the information in the print-out.

•Once the information has been confirmed, the old address will be obliterated by cutting grooves across it by using a special metal inscriber. It will be further marked out with permanent ink. A sticker showing the new address would then be printed and pasted onto your existing IC.

ask u all.

What if , NRIC address has change since last Aug

But TP still can sent a traffic charge letter to the old address few days ago

:bow:

but i don think it matters, cause i have a friend that has move house but did not change the address at all, until age 30, he got it change when changing IC too