Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ktglfc

"close Light" For Goddess Of Mercy

Hi Forumers,

I will be moving out of current flat next month, and will be staying at PIL flat, while waiting for a new flat to move in.

My queries:

1) How do I go about "close light" for Goddess of Mercy (including the little boy (shan cai tong zhi) and girl (long nu)) that my family worship at my current flat? Any shifu to recommend? Any FSM able to do it?

- I'm not able to move the status to PIL flat, as they themselves have one

2) After "close light" - am I able to just pack the statue in boxes (for moving out)?

3) If the new flat is ready for me to move in - do I engage the FSM to audit the new flat first and advise the location of the altar or do I engage shifu to "open light" and move in the altar with statue?

4) Lastly, any FSM or Shifu to recommend for advise and actions on the above queries?

Many Thanks :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Would u be able to seek advice & consult the temple that enshrine those deities for you the very first time when you placed them on your altar?

Are your deities enshrined by in the Buddhist or Taoist methods?

Would u be able to seek advice & consult the temple that enshrine those deities for you the very first time when you placed them on your altar?

Are your deities enshrined by in the Buddhist or Taoist methods?

We engaged this medium (staying in HDB flat) sometime in May 2005... he has since moved house !

Not sure how to move forward and invite away the goddess.....

any temple ppl able to advise and help?

Thanks alot.

Based on what u've mentioned about mediums, I assume that the medium who enshrined your deities is a taoist.

U might want to consider consulting the taoists priests from the following reputable Taoist temple here in Singapore:

Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple

No 15 Arumugam Road

Singapore 409960

tel: 6-744-3187

I've PM-ed you other important details. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes.

Edited by edenstrauss

Based on what u've mentioned about mediums, I assume that the medium who enshrined your deities is a taoist.

U might want to consider consulting the taoists priests from the following reputable Taoist temple here in Singapore:

No 15 Arumugam Road

Singapore 409960

Best wishes.

Received and many thanks :) :)

No 15 Arumugam Road

Singapore 409960

Best wishes.

can pm me too, my relative might need it also. thanks

Hi Forumers,

I will be moving out of current flat next month, and will be staying at PIL flat, while waiting for a new flat to move in.

My queries:

1) How do I go about "close light" for Goddess of Mercy (including the little boy (shan cai tong zhi) and girl (long nu)) that my family worship at my current flat? Any shifu to recommend? Any FSM able to do it?

- I'm not able to move the status to PIL flat, as they themselves have one

2) After "close light" - am I able to just pack the statue in boxes (for moving out)?

3) If the new flat is ready for me to move in - do I engage the FSM to audit the new flat first and advise the location of the altar or do I engage shifu to "open light" and move in the altar with statue?

4) Lastly, any FSM or Shifu to recommend for advise and actions on the above queries?

Many Thanks :)

I remembered when my mum new flat is ready, her goddess of mercy move in first for 3 days before we move in. But that need to be consulted, location, date and timing. Carrying guanyin when about to step into new house, guanyin head and you must walk backward with your front facing the main door. That is what I was advised.

I remembered when my mum new flat is ready, her goddess of mercy move in first for 3 days before we move in. But that need to be consulted, location, date and timing. Carrying guanyin when about to step into new house, guanyin head and you must walk backward with your front facing the main door. That is what I was advised.

Any particular reason in doing so?

Btw, I have consulted a medium, and he advised that just need to offer joss-sticks and let Goddess know.

Afterwards, just pack with red paper and placed into box. And to ensure that the Box is placed high up, e.g. on top of fridge, or on top of cabinet.

Hi,

My sister who had her flat audited by tan khoon yong from wayonnet also said that she was given similar advice.

Meaning that, my brother inlaw whose carrying the guanyin, had to walk backwards into the living room from the main door.

But until today, she & her hubby doesn't know why?

Is it becox Guanyin is supposed to look out of the door - like creating a visual field for her that this is the home she's being invited to?

Any idea?

If yes, please do share!

Hi,

My sister who had her flat audited by tan khoon yong from wayonnet also said that she was given similar advice.

Meaning that, my brother inlaw whose carrying the guanyin, had to walk backwards into the living room from the main door.

But until today, she & her hubby doesn't know why?

Is it becox Guanyin is supposed to look out of the door - like creating a visual field for her that this is the home she's being invited to?

Any idea?

If yes, please do share!

I would also like to hear abt this.... any reason for doing so?

Btw, tomorrow (6 Mar), according to the book, is a good day for "closing light" - have been advised by medium to do so, since I will move out in a couple of day time......

I would also like to hear abt this.... any reason for doing so?

Btw, tomorrow (6 Mar), according to the book, is a good day for "closing light" - have been advised by medium to do so, since I will move out in a couple of day time......

Hi all, can any one tell me where can I temporary place my guan yi, tou di gong and my ancestor during the period of renovation. I need to get this settle asap as i have to my reno in a week time. Many Thanks in advance. Cheers;)

Hi all, can any one tell me where can I temporary place my guan yi, tou di gong and my ancestor during the period of renovation. I need to get this settle asap as i have to my reno in a week time. Many Thanks in advance. Cheers;)

Park them at your sibling's place. Ancestor's tablet cannot be placed haphazardly.

Park them at your sibling's place. Ancestor's tablet cannot be placed haphazardly.

Hi thanks for the advice. But is there any other place where i can place eg. temple?

Hi huatdy,

I've already PM-ed you the priest for seng hong temple yesterday. It's strongly advised that u check wtih the priest to solicit correct advice.

If it is indeed essential for you to "park" your ancestor's tablets at a temple for the time being, the priest there will be able to further advise you becox the seng hong temple is affliated to san qing gong (temple) at bedok. This other temple at bedok is for ancestor's tablets & worship.

Unless you would like to take the risk, otherwise, it's best for you to pay money to seek proper advice in consulting a professional who could deal with it.

I do agree with bk888 that ancestral objects cannot be experimented with because it could bring about undesirable outcomes.

Edited by edenstrauss