Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
acevin

Handheld Vaccum Cleaner - Bosch Bbhmove2 Or Electrolux Ergorapido

Hi, was thinking of getting a cordless handheld vaccum cleaner for my home... Saw 2 models from Bosch & Electrolux.

I had checked & tested the weight, mobility & suction power.. they are pretty descent.. But not sure how is cordless vaccum cleaner in terms of the battery lifespan, battery holding life, durability etc...

If anyone has or is using it, please do share with me... Need your review.. Thanks alot!!

link as below:

http://www.bosch-home.com/sg/products/smal...l?source=browse

http://www.electrolux.com.sg/node38.aspx?p...263,16398,34932

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Anyone can help to advise / provide some review? Thks...

googled but can't find any review for the Bosch and not much for electrolux...

Jz bought bosch bbhmove2 and tried out d 1st time.

Suction power is gd as its 14.4v..

Hopefully d battery longetivity is gd n lasting..

Jz bought bosch bbhmove2 and tried out d 1st time.

Suction power is gd as its 14.4v..

Hopefully d battery longetivity is gd n lasting..

saw this china brand call shimono , not sure good or not but it stated battery can last for 45min

If its running power can last for 45mins, tat wil b gd.. Most of d popular brand i checked last ard 15mins.

Perhaps d suction power is lower thus allows longer usage time?

I prefer to go for a more popular brand at least for d aftersales support despite most r made in china..

If its running power can last for 45mins, tat wil b gd.. Most of d popular brand i checked last ard 15mins.

Perhaps d suction power is lower thus allows longer usage time?

I prefer to go for a more popular brand at least for d aftersales support despite most r made in china..

yeap true , if u dont mind can share how much you paid for your

thank

Where can we find the bosch vacuum? I am thinking of getting one, and usually I see either the philips or electrolux model. Last I checked the electrolux model selling S$169 at Harvey norman last week.

Where can we find the bosch vacuum? I am thinking of getting one, and usually I see either the philips or electrolux model. Last I checked the electrolux model selling S$169 at Harvey norman last week.

I got mine from Courts Tampines.

my first handheld was electrolux, i didn't like it after a yr's of usage, the rubber on the back of the handle became sticky (not sure why) and the battery power is weak, suction not optimal too, which makes it require a longer time to vacuum and cannot even finish half my house (85sqm).

last weekend i redeemed our caltex points and top up a $25 to purchase the bosch move 2in1, love it!!! suction is good and battery still going strong after i've finished vacuum the entire house! plus it can be stand on its own at any point which makes it v friendly when i need to move away boxes or chairs or toys to vacuum any corners in the room, best wireless handheld so far!

my first handheld was electrolux, i didn't like it after a yr's of usage, the rubber on the back of the handle became sticky (not sure why) and the battery power is weak, suction not optimal too, which makes it require a longer time to vacuum and cannot even finish half my house (85sqm).

last weekend i redeemed our caltex points and top up a $25 to purchase the bosch move 2in1, love it!!! suction is good and battery still going strong after i've finished vacuum the entire house! plus it can be stand on its own at any point which makes it v friendly when i need to move away boxes or chairs or toys to vacuum any corners in the room, best wireless handheld so far!

May i know how long can the battery last for 1 charging?

Is it strong enough to vaccum carpet?