Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LongRed

Italian Designer Furniture

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Do you mean the really expensive ones like B&B Italia, Cecotti, Minotti, MisuraEmme, Riva1912...?

Yes that kind of manufacturer, although to all of them I prefer Cassina, they've always been a step ahead.

Yes that kind of manufacturer, although to all of them I prefer Cassina, they've always been a step ahead.

Btw, speaking of Cassina, I've just found out about a project Gaetano Pesce made for them very recently, a collection of 61 different tables to celebrate Italy's 150th anniversary of unification. It's called Sessantuna (Sessantuna) Here's a pic of one of the tables gaetano-pesce-sessantuna-table_c1z.jpg

What do you think?

Btw, speaking of Cassina, I've just found out about a project Gaetano Pesce made for them very recently, a collection of 61 different tables to celebrate Italy's 150th anniversary of unification. It's called Sessantuna (Sessantuna) Here's a pic of one of the tables gaetano-pesce-sessantuna-table_c1z.jpg

What do you think?

I'm very fond of Italian Designer Furniture, and always have admired Cassina. I didn't know about this Sessantuna project, thanks for sharing. Have you seen one of the tables with your own eyes?

No, I haven't, but I doubt it can be found in any shop. I knew they were being sold in an online auction.

Interesting, any idea if the auction is still open?

Interesting, any idea if the auction is still open?

Yes, I've had a look on the website and it seems like the auction is still on. Are you interested? :D

Yes, I've had a look on the website and it seems like the auction is still on. Are you interested? :D

Yes, why not? After all I have Italian origins.

In what way is Cassina ahead?