Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

Wasser Bath

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We purchased the toilet bowls and almost all of our mixers/taps/showers from them.

We didn't really compare around for the price, but we felt that their pricing is quite ok.

If you buy a lot from them, you can try to lower the total bill sum.

I found their service quite good. We had a problem with the kitchen tap we bought, it was leaking when installed. Brought it back to the store, they checked, and exchanged a new one for us.

hello.. any home makers been to here b4?

is the price at this shop too steep?

We purchased the toilet bowls and almost all of our mixers/taps/showers from them.

We didn't really compare around for the price, but we felt that their pricing is quite ok.

I found their service quite good. We had a problem with the kitchen tap we bought, it was leaking when installed. Brought it back to the store, they checked, and exchanged a new one for us.

Hi Silverblue ,

May i know where is this shop located ?

thanks alot

KM

Hi Silverblue,

forget to add , do you see any Brand by the name INSPIRE ? As my friend told me that day its Kitchen Sink Mixer is quite good :)

thanks alot

KM

i bought most of my toilet accessories from this shop. the sales person Andy seems knowledgeable and you got to ask for discounts. ;)

my rainshower was having problems and they sent someone down to inspect and change 1-to-1 with installation FOC.

i would say their prices are competitive.

Edited by existence

Their shop at 469 balestier Road.

I also brought quite a few things from them, the ixiss shower system which is totally solid brass which i personally veri liked. I actually wanted Grohe but was very suprised that most of the parts are plastic after visiting a few shop at balestier. The other thing i get from them is the ceramic basin. Had shopping a few shop but only this wasser bath got many different and unique shaped basin. I choose a very unique diamond shape floor standing basin for my powder room. Very proud of this basin as most of my guests actually praised it after using it, best parts is the day this basin is installed, I struck 4D which help to cover most of my reno cost, Haha.....

I also brought quite a few things from them, the ixiss shower system which is totally solid brass which i personally veri liked. I actually wanted Grohe but was very suprised that most of the parts are plastic after visiting a few shop at balestier. The other thing i get from them is the ceramic basin. Had shopping a few shop but only this wasser bath got many different and unique shaped basin. I choose a very unique diamond shape floor standing basin for my powder room. Very proud of this basin as most of my guests actually praised it after using it, best parts is the day this basin is installed, I struck 4D which help to cover most of my reno cost, Haha.....

very suspicious first post...

Been to wasser bath just last week...overpriced. I felt like a walking carrot being guided to the execution chamber...

I must say their prices are high. Must ask for discount. Some items can be found in other places cheaply. Do your homework! Otherwise the ixiss range are nice!

Their rates can be discounted if u gonna buy alot of things from them....i just bought from them....customer service pretty good ...bought toilet accessories for two toilets....cooker hob n hood....kitchen tap and sink....2 ceiling fan...storage heater..rain shower....cost 2k plus...

hey ladysuzuki,

i thot their service was great as well. did you buy WCs from them?

i got a few ixiss toilet accessories (you bought alot?), cooker hob + hood (what brand did u get + price?), kitchen sink + tap (what brand + price?), 2 ixiss rain shower from them.... (no 2 ceiling fans, no storage heater) and costs me about 2.4k

prices for accessories differ due to their quality i suppose.

Hi,

I bought all my toilet items from them. Actually I did not walk much shop, just feel that their price suite our budget then we just go ahead.

But their after sales service is very good.

My sales personnel is Jacssi.

I face some problem on the toilet bowl installation, my ID screwed up the toilet bowl installation process, she helps me out with no much complaint even though that's not her job.

Thurs, maybe their price a bit high but gonna worth it for their after sales service if you face problem.

Hi donemyhouse,

How's the IXISS rain shower set that your bought from Wasser Bath? Is it good? I just bought from them but will only install next week. Just wondering how's the performance and if material will rust anot?