Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eggroe

The Aspen Journal

have to take leave lah, or else everything to do on my own, i will go crazy loh... hehehehe.... you still haven't get PR? better get it soon then...

i hope he will loh.... everyday also pray everything will finish on time without problem and yet will still be as beautiful as i imagine. hehehehe....

no lah, i also complaint before cos they did reno on sat. hehehe.... so not only condo will get complaint, hdb also will get complaint. quite normal lah....but you are right, my hacking are all done.

hahahaha.... trap??? :P what trap? i don't know any trap leh. hehehehe.....

Import your parents down to take care of reno for you? Kekeke..

Hmm.. Good things cannot rush.. Rush things no good.. Let's see how he juggles the 2.. :D But you have my prayers too!!

Ahh.. so now u can force them to work 24/7?

****, I think I said that to every contractor/ID I met.

:(

Uh-ohhh.. Nvm.. just give htem a deadline.. Tell them you are having relatives over? Hahaha

where got trap... 8| i really don't play with $$ one... it's a personal principle LOL :lol:

if you all play with cash, i can still come... help to serve drinks and stuff hahahaha :lol:

btw finally saw your kitchen cabinet last nite... yea actually won't notice if you didn't mention, but it looks nice le! this kind of little details do make a difference~ :)

Wow.. So rare.. Are you even Singaporean??!?!?! :D jk jk..

Ooooh.. free maid!!! AWESOME!!! will you provide food/drinks too? Hehehe

Yea.. It's one of those things, if you don't mention in the photo, no one will notice..

The "longkang" in the false ceiling is also of a different color.. love it.. makes the false ceiling look as though it has more depth there..

Btw, ID has replaced the soft-closing with Blum system.. Though, it realy isn't that much of a difference compared to the previous brandless one.. disappointed.. :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Import your parents down to take care of reno for you? Kekeke..

Hmm.. Good things cannot rush.. Rush things no good.. Let's see how he juggles the 2.. :D But you have my prayers too!!

Ahh.. so now u can force them to work 24/7?

Yea.. It's one of those things, if you don't mention in the photo, no one will notice..

The "longkang" in the false ceiling is also of a different color.. love it.. makes the false ceiling look as though it has more depth there..

Btw, ID has replaced the soft-closing with Blum system.. Though, it realy isn't that much of a difference compared to the previous brandless one.. disappointed.. :unsure:

eggroe, both marshy and myself are christians. That is why we don't play with $$$$ :) its really not a trap lah..

oh, good idea!! i should ask my contractor to paint the cove lighting "longkang" in different colour as well. :good:

eggroe, both marshy and myself are christians. That is why we don't play with $$$$ :) its really not a trap lah..

oh, good idea!! i should ask my contractor to paint the cove lighting "longkang" in different colour as well. :good:

Oh? I never knew christians aren't supposed to gamble.. :) Well, there goes my xbox/digital lock donation fund then.. :P

The contrast between our "longkang" and the false ceiling isn't that huge.. We were afraid it wouldn't turn out nice.. But well, the end result was better than expected! :)

Anyway, if you're bold enough, you can try going for a bigger contrast between the 2.. :)

erm yea indeed i'm not Singaporean... hahahaha :lol:

applying to become one... see whether gahman wants to take me in or not :lol:

wahhh offer to serve liao still want me to provide free drinks and food??! too much rite~ 8|

yup we don't gamble so no $$ involved ;)

Edited by marshmallow

Oh? I never knew christians aren't supposed to gamble.. :) Well, there goes my xbox/digital lock donation fund then.. :P

The contrast between our "longkang" and the false ceiling isn't that huge.. We were afraid it wouldn't turn out nice.. But well, the end result was better than expected! :)

Anyway, if you're bold enough, you can try going for a bigger contrast between the 2.. :)

Christians not suppose to but then of course not everyone will listen. Just like govt laws, not everyone will listen. :)

But what colour should I put?? What do you suggest?

3/4/2011

Not much to update.. In a nut shell,

1. WIW windows up (now fully enclosed)

2. Floor partially polished (Can almost see my own reflection there now!! :D

3. Staining of wardrobes/ doors/ skirtings

4. Workers cleaned up most of the mess in the condo (place looks much more neater now.. :P)

5. Common Toilet mirror up

6. MBR shower screen up

That's it.. Quite uneventful week.. New pics will only come in when the feature walls are all completed.. :D

But good news.. ID changed the soft-closing system to blum in the end.. :dribble:

Living room console which was previously laminated with the wrong laminates now re-laminated.. Carpenter laminated over the wrong laminate.. Will this cause any future issue? :dunno::unsure:

We looked at our cabinets and realised that all our bottom cabinets are one-doored ones.. Except for the one under the sink.. Guess that's gonna be a problem when we wanna store our plates and bowls.. ****.. regreted not discussing on the layout of cabinets..

In other news, a ladder much like the one purchased by May_dream is missing (compliments from the previous owner).. I think the workers took it back home.. Told ID to retrieve it back for us.. :P why waste a good thing?

Saw some stains on our marble flooring (also compliments from the previous owner).. Immediately told ID about it and he says he will try to resolve it.. :good:

Anyways, in case it doesn't work, anyone knows what can I use to clean old stains on marble floors?

*Door to WIW*

The previous door was a plastic framed door.. Initially, we planned to changed the door to a full frosted glass WIW door (without the frame).. Thought it could be done.. ID proceeded to throw the old door away.. However, after that, he realised that the frame is not removable.. Told us about it after that and suggested to change the frosted glass door to a framed frosted glass door..

But well, since it's not what we wanted, thought we'd just use back the old door (at this stage, we didn't know he threw the old one already).. Was quite disappointed cos we expected him to know if it's do-able or not.. Anyways, told him it is not fair to us if we are forced to pay for something we didn't want and the frosted glass window with frame was not cheap either.. anyway, he told us he'll try to see if he is able to get back the old door frame.. Hope it's not damaged or it's gonna get messy 8|

erm yea indeed i'm not Singaporean... hahahaha :lol:

applying to become one... see whether gahman wants to take me in or not :lol:

wahhh offer to serve liao still want me to provide free drinks and food??! too much rite~ 8|

yup we don't gamble so no $$ involved ;)

Oh yeaaaa.. I forgot.. :P I'm sure the gahman will take you in definitely.. But why let go of your current citizenship?

Errmm.. Might as well laaaa.. Later, things we have too difficult for u.. Easier to BYO right? Hhaha

Christians not suppose to but then of course not everyone will listen. Just like govt laws, not everyone will listen. :)

But what colour should I put?? What do you suggest?

Ooooh... That's true... Good on you for being strong-willed and not succumb to peer pressure!! :good::good:

Mmmm... Can't really suggest though... I've been said to have lousy tastes.. hehehe.. Gray maybe?? LOL.. Better ask your ID.. later not nice, you'll come after my head!! hhaha

Ooooh... That's true... Good on you for being strong-willed and not succumb to peer pressure!! :good::good:

Mmmm... Can't really suggest though... I've been said to have lousy tastes.. hehehe.. Gray maybe?? LOL.. Better ask your ID.. later not nice, you'll come after my head!! hhaha

Peer pressure?? No peer pressure at all cos most of my friends are Christians as well so none gamble. But if never gamble will never feel anything we are missing out or not missing out. It's just no such things for us to think at all.

Well I am said to have good taste *ah hemm..* so I think I decide better.... Haha....

Peer pressure?? No peer pressure at all cos most of my friends are Christians as well so none gamble. But if never gamble will never feel anything we are missing out or not missing out. It's just no such things for us to think at all.

Well I am said to have good taste *ah hemm..* so I think I decide better.... Haha....

Ahhh.. Well, you're definitely not missing anything.. Gambling is baaaaaaaaaad..

Hmmm.. Who can be the judge that you "have" good tastes? I don't buy it.. :D

Oh yeaaaa.. I forgot.. :P I'm sure the gahman will take you in definitely.. But why let go of your current citizenship?

oh, HK only has permanant residency, not citizenship (since HK is not a country). So applying for SG citizenship has no impact on the resident status at all. just need to renounce the British National Overseas or HK SAR passport.

Edited by marshmallow

Ahhh.. Well, you're definitely not missing anything.. Gambling is baaaaaaaaaad..

Hmmm.. Who can be the judge that you "have" good tastes? I don't buy it.. :D

its ok... no need for you to buy anything from me.... hehehehe..... so, will we still play mj then?

oh, HK only has permanant residency, not citizenship (since HK is not a country). So applying for SG citizenship has no impact on the resident status at all. just need to renounce the British National Overseas or HK SAR passport.

when did you apply? since you been here for so many years, i am sure that you will be able to get the citizenship. if i can get it, i am sure you can get it too. :)

Tray drawers.. :D At least he got it right this time :dancingqueen:

IMG_3006.jpg

Hey! u put this pic for me to see??!! haha!! :lol:

Your house looking good wor and yea, cove lights are very bright! :good: