Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mwfeng

Reno Quote For 2room Condo Apt

Hi all,

This is my virgin post and will like to check with all the experienced folks here if my quote is reasonable.

1 To lay heavy duty homogeneous tiles with waterproofing chemical treatement (Kitchen + 2 Bathroom Flooring) 1955

2 Lay Ceremic Wall Tiles up to ceiling height at kitchen & 2 bathroom 4255

3 To lay shower kerb with tiling - 2 bathroom 207

4 To hack floor/wall tiles, longbath, vanity top & WC bowl at kitchen & 2 bathroom with load/unload debris clearance 2415

5 Install conceal copper piping at kitchen & 2 bathroom, install UPVC pipe outlet/inlet point at kitchen 2070

6 Install 2 sitting WC bowl, 1 vanity wash basin/mixer tap, 1 normal wash basin/mixer tap, 2 pices. Mixer shower rod, 2 pieces, spray rinser, 1 take heater & 1 no.2 stainless steal sink/mixer tap 1035

7 Install 10mm frameless tempered glass shower screen at master bathroom W1565mm 782

8 Install 10mm framless tempered glass shower screen at common bathroom W790mm 552

9 Install 1 set black aluminum black sliding window at kitchen 230

10 Install 1 no wrought iron gate at recess area 977

11 Install 1 nyatoh half glass casement door with varnishing & lock at backyard entrance 517

12 To grind & varnishing 2 bedroom existing parquet flooring 805

13 Rewire Kitchen with 3 nos 13A X 3 no. double power point 1No. Lighting switch and 2 No. lighting switch at 2 bathroom 920

14 To paint whole house with emulsion paint, including 6 no.s nyatoh door lacquer varnishing 1610

1 To supply and install the kitchen cabinet with laminate furnished in ABS trimming edging 3120

Top unit 12ft

Bottom unit 12 ft

2 To dismantle and dispose of the existing old kitchen cabinet 380

3 To supply and install the built-in wardrobe with slide glass door in MasterBedroom (6ft) 2100

4 To dismantle and dispose of the existing old wardrobe at MasterBedroom 200

5 To supply and install the toilet cabinet with laminate with ABS trimming edging finished 1450

6 To supply and install to change the wardrobe door at guest room 800

7 To supply and install TV wall panel in lamiate finished (7' by 7') 1225

8 To supply and install the TC cabinet in laminate finished (7' x 7' x 450mm) 1050

9 To supply and install the low shoe cabinet in laminate with ABS trimming edging (4ft) 650

10 To supply and install the Meter box cabinet in laminate with ABS trimming edging (2' by 4') 380

Total damage: 29685

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

This is my virgin post and will like to check with all the experienced folks here if my quote is reasonable.

1 To lay heavy duty homogeneous tiles with waterproofing chemical treatement (Kitchen + 2 Bathroom Flooring) 1955

4 To hack floor/wall tiles, longbath, vanity top & WC bowl at kitchen & 2 bathroom with load/unload debris clearance 2415

5 Install conceal copper piping at kitchen & 2 bathroom, install UPVC pipe outlet/inlet point at kitchen 2070

6 Install 2 sitting WC bowl, 1 vanity wash basin/mixer tap, 1 normal wash basin/mixer tap, 2 pices. Mixer shower rod, 2 pieces, spray rinser, 1 take heater & 1 no.2 stainless steal sink/mixer tap 1035

7 Install 10mm frameless tempered glass shower screen at master bathroom W1565mm 782

8 Install 10mm framless tempered glass shower screen at common bathroom W790mm 552

11 Install 1 nyatoh half glass casement door with varnishing & lock at backyard entrance 517

13 Rewire Kitchen with 3 nos 13A X 3 no. double power point 1No. Lighting switch and 2 No. lighting switch at 2 bathroom 920

14 To paint whole house with emulsion paint, including 6 no.s nyatoh door lacquer varnishing 1610

1 To supply and install the kitchen cabinet with laminate furnished in ABS trimming edging 3120

Top unit 12ft

Bottom unit 12 ft

3 To supply and install the built-in wardrobe with slide glass door in MasterBedroom (6ft) 2100

5 To supply and install the toilet cabinet with laminate with ABS trimming edging finished 1450

8 To supply and install the TC cabinet in laminate finished (7' x 7' x 450mm) 1050

9 To supply and install the low shoe cabinet in laminate with ABS trimming edging (4ft) 650

10 To supply and install the Meter box cabinet in laminate with ABS trimming edging (2' by 4') 380

Yea, abit expensive. mayb can compare quotations?try asking a few more, i had a few quotes too, and have shortlisted one, they may not be the cheapest, but they quite transparent about their pricing.

PM me if you nd the contact. :)

Expensive..

Go around a few company n get a few quotes..should not exceed $25K.

Try those small company at Tri-Star complex at Joo Chiat

Hihi,

will you be able to plss advice me if my quote is okie too ? I find the general works are rather steep....pls assist.......thank u btw mine's a condo 2+1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57043012@N07/5435740466/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57043012@N07/5435740498/

Edited by sng28

Yea, abit expensive. mayb can compare quotations?try asking a few more, i had a few quotes too, and have shortlisted one, they may not be the cheapest, but they quite transparent about their pricing.

PM me if you nd the contact. :)

can you pm me too please?

Hi mwfeng,

where abouts your condo? maybe we can select same contractor and work on it together =x know it sounds duh but in any case if such luck we are at the same area...why not? =x

Hi all,

Top unit 12ft

Bottom unit 12 ft

Hi mwfeng,

where abouts your condo? maybe we can select same contractor and work on it together =x know it sounds duh but in any case if such luck we are at the same area...why not? =x

If u share same contractor, will he be able to do both units at the same time?

Let me know if u need contractor contact. Just did my pl, price reasonable and most importantly, he was very responsible.

Hihi,

will you be able to plss advice me if my quote is okie too ? I find the general works are rather steep....pls assist.......thank u btw mine's a condo 2+1

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57043012@N07/5435740466/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/57043012@N07/5435740498/

Your quote is very reasonable except your Kitchen. for a 2+1 condo the kitchen is not big..the quote is more likely for a terrace house U-shape kitchen with island

Base on the quote provided I can give you a $1400 discount.

If you could provide me a floor plan and clarify some of my doubts another $400-$1000 should not be a problem.

There are typo in the quotation and unclear discription. You may want to highlight to your contractor just in case this paper have to be use in court.

construction/wet

under point 1. I think is bathroom not bedroom. (typo)

What is the length of the solid surface?

Do the solid surface come with backsplash?

How many electrical cover is to be replace?

There are other points that need more detail if you want a copy of my quotation which I have done up can MSN/e-mail me @ jason85aries@hotmail.com