Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Part-time Cleaning Services

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Any reliable part-time maid to recommend for cleaning services in Sengkang area?

Please do email me at knowhill@yahoo.com.sg or PM me if you have any good recommendations.

Thanks much! =)

Hi,

Anyone looking for a part time maid? If you do, do pm me. My mum does cleaning homes for about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked.

She prefers area like Sengkang and punggol. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire. She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for.

Thanks!

I am looking for reliable part-time helper to work on weekday, once a week at Bukit Batok. Any recommendation pls PM or reply me. Tks!

Hi Mingzhu, your pm box is full, I'm interested with the housecleaning service in Sengkang, could you contact me through my email (fitro@live.com)

Thank u

Hi,

Anyone looking for a part time maid? If you do, do pm me. My mum does cleaning homes for about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked.

She prefers area like Sengkang and punggol. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire. She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for.

Thanks!

Hihi,

Just checking if anyone has any recommendations for part time helps in West side? Im staying JurongWest & looking for PT helps. Preferable no scared of dogs :)

I have checked amahsonwheels & its quite pricey at $20++ per hr to me, somemore must buy package. Wondering if any of u have any freelancers to recommend...

Thanks in advance!!!

Anyone have any good post-reno or adhoc cleaning services? Have found a few places online, but don't find any recommendations! I would love to know.... Mr Sparkles looks the best so far, but very $$.