Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Feng Shui'd Office - Picture To Share

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

BB,

In fs term, yin house=dead ppls' residential place on earth. After death, some souls go to heaven while some go to h e l l, but don't know why they still leave the physical body on earth which occupies precious space, want to redeem the body when time comes?.How does the fs in "that place" can affect its 后人? "That place" could be the " river/sea/farm" or "container in temple" or "don't know where".

Yang house=alive ppls's residential place on earth. This "body" more tokong, can have a few residential places while alive.

Hi tcc,

how do u know if a flat is a yin or yang house?

how about those yin houses, what do they need first?

Edited by bepgof

Hi tcc,

how do u know if a flat is a yin or yang house?

how about those yin houses, what do they need first?

'yin house' refer to the grave which the death stay and 'yang house' refer to the house that living being live.

The theory might seem to be the same, but to apply is difference, and to look for a home or an office there are difference prefere

hi guys, thank u both for the explanation.

I actually thought that houses can be classified into both yin & yang house when I first read tcc's post.

If grave yards are Yin places, does that make the houses nearby Yin house also?

My cousin bought a walkup apartment nearby bidadari cemetry. In fact, overlooking it leh... All of us had a shock when we saw the kitchen overlooking the cemetry from a far!!!

And her hubby used to go into the cemetry in the mornings with their neighbours for jogging before the (chinese) cemetry had been exhumed. He said that the air there is fresh & very peaceful with many white, graceful parrots perched on top of tall trees, creating a cacophony of noises.

I actually thought that houses can be classified into both yin & yang house when I first read tcc's post.

My cousin bought a walkup apartment nearby bidadari cemetry. In fact, overlooking it leh... All of us had a shock when we saw the kitchen overlooking the cemetry from a far!!!

And her hubby used to go into the cemetry in the mornings with their neighbours for jogging before the (chinese) cemetry had been exhumed. He said that the air there is fresh & very peaceful with many white, graceful parrots perched on top of tall trees, creating a cacophony of noises.

You r welcome

You r right that houses can be too 'yin or too 'yang', according to one of the sifu. then you have to balance the yin and yang of the house.

Staying near the grave did'nt mean that the house is too yin, it have to be the house itself.

Sorry to steal this thread. Have serveral uncleared doubts as to fs on "yin house" and their effects on 后人:

1. How it work? Theories? Scripts?

2. "Remain" in ash form over river/sea/farm = everywhere is "home"? Make sure clear flowing water? No fishes?.....

Seem like when only "remain" in certain/sure place then yin house fs can be established (or fs stories then can be carried on....)

Edited by bepgof

Sorry to steal this thread. Have serveral uncleared doubts as to fs on "yin house" and their effects on 后人:

1. How it work? Theories? Scripts?

2. "Remain" in ash form over river/sea/farm = everywhere is "home"? Make sure clear flowing water? No fishes?.....

Seem like when only "remain" in certain/sure place then yin house fs can be established (or fs stories then can be carried on....)

I think it had to "remain" in a place where it is affected by the ' te qi'.

We had a feng shui tour last Sunday with my fsm and a FS tour guide, and visited 7 places in Singapore. At one of the stop visiting the Chinese temple along Telok Ayer Street, I saw this building (Hokkien Hui Guan) which is facing directly opposite the temple, with interesting features:

Noticed the pass-through area at their lobby:

o94g_369_uc4it.jpg

Metal sharp Features along the facade of this building:

12q6_37f_uc4it.jpg

Most interesting is the Pair of EYES at the Top of the Building:

g9lk_d69_uc4it.jpg

The Chinese Temple (Hokkien Ma-chu) directly opposite the building:

grq5_dc4_uc4it.jpg

More information on our feng shui tour will be shared in my reno t-blog.

The MERLION, which supposed to be the Guardian of Singapore River, is now being trapped inside the RED BOX! :(

grq5_e12_uc4it.jpg

What is the remedy if supposing you was constantly being backstabb, manager dont like you everyday create?trouble/problem for you?

What is the remedy if supposing you was constantly being backstabb, manager dont like you everyday create?trouble/problem for you?

Office politics are unavoidable. If my luck is not so good, I keep low profile, ignore all office politiking. I am not interested in joining them. If I am capable and doing the right thing, there is nothing for me to worry at all. That can stab me or whatever they want to do, I won't bleed or get killed!

But in FS terms, Looks like you are facing one your inauspicious sector - Huo Hai, or located in this sector. If you are sitting in this Huo Hai sector, available cure is to tap into Fu Wei by placing wooden objects to harmonise the effect of Huo Hai.

The above is based on 8-mansion theory.

Then, in BaZi theory, there is another method and I will leave to other experts here to advise (like tapping your Gui Ren ).

Edited by mae29

I watched this taiwanese documentary on you-tube that u could put a purple crystal on your work table.

But I do agree with mae29 that u will need to deal with office politics becox they are part of working life. Today one friend in the office could become a foe who backstabs u tomorrow.

Lie low. Don't share too much of your thoughts. Which meant that only speak when it is necessary, otherwise, don't tell your colleagues too many things. U may not have the intention to offend them but they might interpret otherwise. So the more is said & shared with your colleagues, especially your personal life, the worse things become.

I was also told that to improve your affinity with people, you could try to put a mystic knot or wear it on your handphone or anyway u liked it to be. It's said to neutralise negativity & improve chemistry with others.

img0067kh.th.jpg

I bought it as it is one of the 8 auspicious symbols in buddhism & placed it on my computer table. Gorgeous trinket-like item. Can even be opened up storing secrets... if any :P

But a more pragmatic approach is to deal in person, head-on.

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi mae29,

your digicam looks great with its high resolution! :)

Whoa, I would have missed out those fine details if u haven't pointed it out. The rooftop resembles bat man crying, with long streams of tears (or eye wax) looking down at the temple! :P

And what's that long "throat" at the front entrance? Looks like a fort to me, to protect the actual building against any "enemies" which is commonly found at the gateway of castles!

As for the merlion, why has it been boxed up by a red box? Never follow news or have any interest in merlions... They looked really eerie & fierce to me.

Hi mae29,

your digicam looks great with its high resolution! :)

Whoa, I would have missed out those fine details if u haven't pointed it out. The rooftop resembles bat man crying, with long streams of tears (or eye wax) looking down at the temple! :P

And what's that long "throat" at the front entrance? Looks like a fort to me, to protect the actual building against any "enemies" which is commonly found at the gateway of castles!

As for the merlion, why has it been boxed up by a red box? Never follow news or have any interest in merlions... They looked really eerie & fierce to me.

We asked our FSM and he explained (his opinion) that most probably the 'eyes' opening is to let the sunlight, yang energy into the top of the building. I didn't take the readings of the building, forgotten all about it as our focus was the Chinese temple. So, unable to fathom the sharp metal studs on the facade of building.

The long 'throat', in my opinion, probably is to devoid the direct confrontation with the facing of opposite Chinese temple. It is 'mouth-to-mouth' facing each others' entrance.

As for that poor thing Merlion, don't know why the Singapore Tourist Board housed it in that one-room hotel, which is $3000 per night stay from evening 6pm to next morning. In the daytime till evening, tourist can pay a fee to climb up the hotel and get close to the Merlion.

Do you think it is worth it to attract tourist at the expense of the famous iconic Merlion?

Edited by mae29

$3000 a night! For jux one room?

Well, if there are many one-rooms in there, it's worth the $.

But if there's only 1, makes no sense to me becox who on earth will want to come face to face to be staring at the merlion for that one night's stay?

Doesn't make any sense to me!

And I thought that the merlion is supposed to be guarding Singapore & holding the fort? To keep "enemies" or negative energies at bay? Duno, not sure. :unsure:

Edited by edenstrauss