Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
buibuiwen

Visa For Myanmar

I heard in Bangkok there are tourist agencies that will arrange a visa for Myanmar in a day. Can somebody give an opinion if this is the case and the location of the tourist office? Any advice would be appreciated as we requirements to get a visa as soon as possible since we only have 2 weeks and wants to fly from Bangkok to Myanmar. If we have only 4 days in Myanmar what do you advise not to be missed?

In relation to me how long does the embassy in Bangkok take to arrange a visa? Is there any problems? Do I need any special documents and how much would it be? Furthermore, did anybody try http://www.evisaasia.com for their visa?

Thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If u are still in Singapore, then get it in Spore la. They have a consular office at novena. Pay slightly more, and collect within two hours.

Hi,

I must say you are lucky.. Its one of the best place and I always want to visit there with my family for vacations but never got time from my work.. when you will reach there, so many tourist agents are available for the service outside the airport to help you out..

Looking for the : find cheap flights and last minute flight deals .