Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AXO_vampire

Panasonic Fridge Good?

bought the 551L at 1040..cheapest so far after comparing with courts, AH, GAB, everjoint etc

bought mine at Parisilk. Cant comment much yet cos delivery is this weekend..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Gaincity salesman told me that Panasonic one come from Thailand. Unlike samsung where the back is fully sealed off, the panasonic one is not due to immature skill in Thailand plant. What do you all think?

i was quoted $1075 for panasonic 551x.

so far it was the lowest. anyone has any better quote?

Hi can share where u got this quote from?

I'm thinking to get this model also. :)

is this fridge good? never used Panasonic fridge before. wanted to buy back Mitsubishi but they do not seem to have any new fridges.

I have been using Mitsubishi fridge too, worthwhile!!

Edited by chenglashie

i was quoted $1075 for panasonic 551x.

so far it was the lowest. anyone has any better quote?

Hi ray

I'm thinking of getting 551 but read a lot -ve review from others saying panasonic is useless and it take ages to get a can of coke cold. Is that true? Is this inverter technology better before plunging in to buy one. What is your view and can share what is good and bad about this fridge

I bought the 551 model as well. So far everywhere I went for quotes, no one had doubts about this fridge. In fact they said it was good. Other fridges that I had asked were replied with doubts. My neighbor has one too and she has used it for a year and she said it is good. This was one of the refrigerators with a very low consumption rating if you are pedantic about power consumption. Hope this helps.

Got e 551 model at courts 3wks ago at 1299 with 300 vouchers free gift. Vouchers given are 100 NTUC, 100 Cold Storage n 100 Courts gift card.

Paid for extended warranty cos it covers food tat is damaged to breakdown of fridge.

My bro got the 601 model. Everything is fine except e drawers for chiller compartment does not pull out smoothly.

Hi ray

I'm thinking of getting 551 but read a lot -ve review from others saying panasonic is useless and it take ages to get a can of coke cold. Is that true? Is this inverter technology better before plunging in to buy one. What is your view and can share what is good and bad about this fridge

I'm also interested in getting this fridge, would like a review of either of this two model from anyone who is currently using this fridge if possible.

Thanks in advance