Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kawaiitokyo

Home Choice Services & Consultant

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, i had my house just renovated by a named Dennis. He is a very patient guy. He is able to work within my budget and his carpenty works r really good. Wanna post some pictures which he has done up for my flat. How do post pictures???

Hi all, i had my house just renovated by a named Dennis. He is a very patient guy. He is able to work within my budget and his carpenty works r really good. Wanna post some pictures which he has done up for my flat. How do post pictures???

Why no comment on this ID

Hi All,

Newbie here, so be nice okay? :P

I'm meeting this guy from *spam* Svcs and Consultants today.. Wondering if anyone engaged them before?? His quotation is quite reasonable me thinks but would appreciate any feedback i can get.

TIA. :)

Hi,

Just check anyone engage Homechoice for your house renovation. How is their workmanship? Tks.

hi,

you got this company for your reno? if y, how do you feel?

Tks

Hi,

Anyone has engaged the above ID before? Or in particular, a contractor named Vincent from the company? Any comments to make about Homechoice?

Thanks

Hey guys! i'm looking for a reno contractor for my 5-rm flat in sengkang and i'm wondering if any of you had any experience with *spam* (http://www.homechoice.com.sg) before. Their package seems to be cheap and their gifts are really generous. furthermore, the package's price is within my budget of $15k. anyone can kindly share with me? or if you have any IDs to recommend who can meet my budget??

Just to share... i just came back from SG expo and i dropped by Ciseern. are they good?? seems like a lot of people are talking to their sales/ids/contractors. can't tell which ones are really the ids though.

Please advice. Cheers!