Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whazzup

Any El-cheapo Painting Services To Recommend?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi guys,

needed to do this for the painter who saved my house! As you can read from my t-blog, my first and second painter (the boss) made a mess of my place and the colours were totally off. This 3rd painter who came saved my place completely. He was patient and very honest. He made a point to wash all his pails and brushes for each change of colour and he would immediately clean off the paint that were smeared on the door frame edges and parquet... etc with wet cloth and rinse it off and reclean the spot again before moving on to cont painting. I am helping him coz its becoz of my incident (a long story) that he and the boss quarrel and he is out on his own now. If you want a worry free paint job, I trust he is the one as I'm a freaking picky fellow and he is really good. Even after he clean up and about to leave i saw a thin crack line on my bedroom wall and told him to paint over it..he told me cannot the crack line will still be there..so he went mix some white stuff smear over it to cover the line and then wait for another while when its dry to paint over the area...thats why i would say..**** good..if anyone is keen you can PM me for his contacts. :rolleyes::good: :good: :good:

Hi bro sure his name is zhiwei and his HP is 8287 9324. :)

Hi Sng,

I'm coming bk dun latch

pls pm or post ur painter contact here.

my pm function cannot work. but u can try to send.

thanks!

u can try my painters. Workmanship is good and its quite cheap. Have PMed u the contact.

Hi bro jackster, can pm me too, tks!

Hi, Anyone has received the painter's contacts from Jackster or whazzup? Could you kindly share the contact as their inboxes are full...Thanks!

Hi, Anyone has received the painter's contacts from Jackster or whazzup? Could you kindly share the contact as their inboxes are full...Thanks!

PMed you the contact already.