Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whazzup

Any El-cheapo Painting Services To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just completed painting my house recently, overall satisfaction is okay. they painting everything including door frame, pipe. but hor u need to watch them painting. bo bian is cheap labor. i buy nippon paint cost half of a thousand $ they painting my house.

I managed to get the painter's contact. They quoted me $1,100 for whole house - 6 colours. Very happy. Going to sign the contract with them on Monday. Painting will be done after my renos in Jan 2012. Will update on the results here. Hope I get good workmanship too. :D

Hi KittyJems,

I like to request for your painter contact as well.

Can PM me? Thanks

Greetings. Forgive my ignorance... when the painters give a quot, it automatically includes at least the first coat of primer/sealer and 2 coats of final finish? No decent painter will paint your house without first coat of primer/sealer right?

Greetings. Forgive my ignorance... when the painters give a quot, it automatically includes at least the first coat of primer/sealer and 2 coats of final finish? No decent painter will paint your house without first coat of primer/sealer right?

yupz.... thats the usual practise i guess....

Hello guys,

Please pm me some contacts / prices and quality (if possible); looking to do painting for my 3 room flat :) Looking for quality work as the previous ones were.......lousy :)

Thanks heaps!

Bob

My contractor quote me this

1100 for paint 3room flat (not included white paint)And 2 coat only

400 for sealer

Edited by Nimzo

<!--quoteo(post=613286:date=Feb 24 2011, 10:09 AM:name=jackster)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jackster @ Feb 24 2011, 10:09 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=613286"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->u can try my painters. Workmanship is good and its quite cheap. Have PMed u the contact.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thank you bro jackster. Already got a quote from them. $950 with Nippon easy wash. 4 colours. Will be signing the undertaking tonight. For the rest who gave me quotes in my inbox, thank you so much too.

price seem reasonable. who u sign painting company? my house oso painting with nippon paint oil based sealer and 2 layer of odourless easywash.

Edited by dean

My contractor quote me this

1100 for paint 3room flat (not included white paint)And 2 coat only

400 for sealer

expensive quote using what paint? paint with oil base sealer better

Thanks jackster for the prompt reply, i did not call for quote coz my mil already found one herself. But i think your painter shld be much cheaper coz she was quoted $1300.