Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
whazzup

Any El-cheapo Painting Services To Recommend?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Can try my painters whom ive been using for my clients, fast and responsible.never given me headache before. Original paint, 5 room resale 1150, 4 room resale 1100, 3 rooms 1000.

new house 3 room 850 4 room 950 5room 1050

pm me if needed contact

I have a contact that do painting services. For my 4 room, this Myanmar guy charged me $300..owner have to provide paint n protection sheet/newspaper. He will bring the brushes, roller trays,etc. He will usually bring with him 3 more workers to help. He can only work on Sundays as it's he's only off day. They managed to paint my unit in one day with double coats. PM me for details. I've also got a cheap contact for PE(hacking works).

I have a contact that do painting services. For my 4 room, this Myanmar guy charged me $300..owner have to provide paint n protection sheet/newspaper. He will bring the brushes, roller trays,etc. He will usually bring with him 3 more workers to help. He can only work on Sundays as it's he's only off day. They managed to paint my unit in one day with double coats. PM me for details. I've also got a cheap contact for PE(hacking works).

can you help me to call him or pm me his hp no? I need 1 painter to paint aircon trunking, 2 bedroom door, 2 door frame, a portion ceiling. 1 room door need to scrap existing wallpaper from door. I supply paint. Rather than painting myself.

Previously i was charged $4XX for 3 Singaporean painters.

1 day $300 abit ex. Somemore can paint on Sunday.

U never paint with sealer primer

Contact sent thru PM to those require painting service. Kindly check your inboxes. Good things must share. Cheers!!!

1 day $300 abit ex. Somemore can paint on Sunday.

U never paint with sealer primer

U have a cheaper painting service to share?