Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pepamint_L

Adora Green Launch

I just found at the Adora Green in Yishun will be launched very soon.

5 room flat priced between $520-650k for 112 sqm (1200+ sqft), inclusive aircon ledge & balcony, which means it would be smaller than what we usually see in 5 room flats...

I've been searching for a 4A to 5 room flat in AMK, bishan area for almost half year, but simply couldn't get one.

With this price, wonder whether this is Adora Green is worth buying...

Another factor that is making me hesitate is the waiting time for it to be built....

Opinions / discussion on this new project?

Edited by pepamint_L

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

at first i m looking at this project...but then i dun wan to wait for 3 yrs...somemore the prices are equivalent to the resale prices..so i hv gone ahead to buy a resale flat which i can get it in 2 to 3 months time.

up to you. can go and see the showflat first b4 u decide.

heard for this project, the 5 rooms come with 4 bedrooms..hmm i can imagine a queen size bed and a cupboard and not much space then...

Edited by joyousonline

at first i m looking at this project...but then i dun wan to wait for 3 yrs...somemore the prices are equivalent to the resale prices..so i hv gone ahead to buy a resale flat which i can get it in 2 to 3 months time.

heard for this project, the 5 rooms come with 4 bedrooms..hmm i can imagine a queen size bed and a cupboard and not much space then...

yeah, i know, if i could get a resale, i would....sigh...

I just saw the layout, you're right, 4 bedrooms...kinda like my friend's condo...all small small rooms...

yeah, i know, if i could get a resale, i would....sigh...

I just saw the layout, you're right, 4 bedrooms...kinda like my friend's condo...all small small rooms...

Where did you see the layout?? I am curious....

Dbss mah... Almost condo like, just no facilities. But it's near yishun safra so take it that the safra is condo facilities loh. Hehe....

Resale at yishun 5 room flat will not be more than 500k right??

I just found at the Adora Green in Yishun will be launched very soon.

5 room flat priced between $520-650k for 112 sqm (1200+ sqft), inclusive aircon ledge & balcony, which means it would be smaller than what we usually see in 5 room flats...

I've been searching for a 4A to 5 room flat in AMK, bishan area for almost half year, but simply couldn't get one.

With this price, wonder whether this is Adora Green is worth buying...

Another factor that is making me hesitate is the waiting time for it to be built....

Opinions / discussion on this new project?

Price is even cheaper than the clementi HDB new enbloc replacement :unsure:

Price is even cheaper than the clementi HDB new enbloc replacement :unsure:

Clementi is considered expensive area right? This morning my colleague told me, during his time (almost 10 years ago) Yishun and Woodlands used be the lower priced areas..

Clementi is considered expensive area right? This morning my colleague told me, during his time (almost 10 years ago) Yishun and Woodlands used be the lower priced areas..

Woodlands, Yishun, Jurong West & Choa Chu Kang are the more affordable areas for 5-room flats.

I saw the showflat yesterday liao.....yes, very small. The kitchen basically can only hold 3 adults standing in a single file...

Kitchen size and area for 3 room,4 room and 5 room models all the same.

you can see the layout here: http://www.adoragreen.com.sg/unitPlan_blk347A.html

We may try to ballot, but since the 5 room flats are quite limited, in the meantime, we will still keep looking out for resale...

I saw the showflat yesterday liao.....yes, very small. The kitchen basically can only hold 3 adults standing in a single file...

Kitchen size and area for 3 room,4 room and 5 room models all the same.

you can see the layout here: http://www.adoragreen.com.sg/unitPlan_blk347A.html

We may try to ballot, but since the 5 room flats are quite limited, in the meantime, we will still keep looking out for resale...

wow so small kitchen ah???

all the best

Yes, kitchen really very small...only thing that is nice is the spacious balcony, the balcony in the master bendroom is also a nice addition.

One thing that I dont like about the 4-RM masterbed room is that there's not a good spot to place a TV, right infront of the bed is facing the wardrobe.

I just received sms from HDB today, announcing not one, but Three BTO launches! :jawdrop: 1 in Bukit Panjang and 2 in Sengkang...

Wonder whether people would prefer these over DBSS, since the prices seem more reasonable...I can't qualify due to the stupid income ceiling... :( Wonder whether those people viewing the AdoraGreen would flock to this BTO instead....

Edited by pepamint_L

I just received sms from HDB today, announcing not one, but Three BTO launches! :jawdrop: 1 in Bukit Panjang and 2 in Sengkang...

Wonder whether people would prefer these over DBSS, since the prices seem more reasonable...I can't qualify due to the stupid income ceiling... :( Wonder whether those people viewing the AdoraGreen would flock to this BTO instead....

These three BTOs are not as near the MRT station as DBSS Adora Green. Got Pro and Con.