Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jasonseah73

Urgent! Feedback Needed For Fengshui Master

you are right human 40-50% quote by master chan fm feng shui master singapore

Wow, his quote you still can remember until now, amusing!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lin Juan Juan is good but I find Lawrence Chan to be better. This is my own opinion of course. If you're just going to base it around the books masters have published then you may want to look at Lawrence Chan as well. And correct me if I'm wrong about this but isn't he also on air at times advising people? This is his website if you want to know more about him http://www.fengshuimastersingapore He has a wide variety of expertise and not just interior design and I'm sure that will be very helpful for you in a lot of ways.

There are already a lot of clones putting this fsm website address here already. Cannot see?

Well that's true and you really can't stop some people of taking advantage of ignorant ones. And that issue with the one who's appearing on the magazines is really alarming. Anyway, I'm not really sure if there are many masters here. Lin Juan Juan, I've heard of her but not really sure what she does. Lawrence Chan has appeared a lot of times in the media and could be your best bet.

Adeline Pang, Tan Khoom Yong, Liliain Too, Hui Master, Yun Long Zi all also have many media coverage. How high should the bet goes?

Master Chan Lawrence or Lawrence Chan has been practicing Feng Shui since 1994 isn't he? I think he's one of the oldest masters now in Singapore and you'd be lucky if you have the chance to meet him because he's very good. Modern masters are now using many Feng Shui Products and can't still determine a correct reading while master Lawrence Chan doesn't use any at all.

How you know? Any evidence he started in 1994? Youmean this greenhorn which I heard only this year actually practise even longer than Tan Khoon Yong?

Master Chan Lawrence or Lawrence Chan has been practicing Feng Shui since 1994 isn't he? I think he's one of the oldest masters now in Singapore and you'd be lucky if you have the chance to meet him because he's very good. Modern masters are now using many Feng Shui Products and can't still determine a correct reading while master Lawrence Chan doesn't use any at all.

How you know other masters can't determine a correct reading?

Well that's what's master Lawrence Chan is best at. He doesn't stop studying about Feng Shui and still researches more on application of science to it to make his readings even better. It's kind of unorthodox if you ask me but it's working and that's what matters. So I guess master Lawrence should really be on top of your list when looking for a Feng Shui expert. This has been stressed from the previous posts but just to make sure you see it, you know more about him in his website fengshuimastersingapore.com

How you know? Sounds like you stay in his home. He got study or not study you also know.

Well Master Chan's been a big help to a lot of people ever since he started getting media coverage. It's healthy sign that he's legit which I think is what people are being thankful for. You know that there are other people claiming to be experts but are just lying to rip you off. Master Chan Lawrence is an established Feng Shui expert that's been helping improve people's lives since 1994 with his unique readings.

So this fsm is not ripping poeple off? If he's an expert, then he should know what some people said about 因果. Doing things behind the scene is called 阴险

Hi all forummers, I feel digusted when I encounter fsm like this. He thinks he can hide behide the clones and self-promote. I think wiothout saying further, you people can spot yourselves. Good luck reading!

Hi all forummers, I feel digusted when I encounter fsm like this. He thinks he can hide behide the clones and self-promote. I think wiothout saying further, you people can spot yourselves. Good luck reading!

Yes, I can see. Shocking to me. I read other sections like deco, sellers and promoters are gentlemen enough to do upfront ads. Shocking to me that an fsm would stoop so lowly to do that!!

So this fsm is not ripping poeple off? If he's an expert, then he should know what some people said about 因果. Doing things behind the scene is called 阴险

Tio la....I heard some friends said their fsm suddenly died, don't know whether this is what you called 报应 or not.

You notice this fellow also got 'meemee' eyes like Hui.....si beh jia lat, always got pocket knife wanna

Yes, I can see. Shocking to me. I read other sections like deco, sellers and promoters are gentlemen enough to do upfront ads. Shocking to me that an fsm would stoop so lowly to do that!!

Haha...wa lau....you know some fsms got no brains wanna. There are thiefs that stole without knowing behind got cameras......

abit off topic...but has anyone tried the ipad app called feng shui DIY before?

maybe can use it to verify or get a second opinion of the feng shui master

I wonder how many people here are clones?

Check out this: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/4181-recommendation-of-fsm/?p=794355

So Lawrence Chan removed his red colored logo, replace with a compass and start all over again?

I followed the threads and realised how true. Good observations Snappy! Without your revealing I would have been duped. What kind of FSM is this? Want business also don't need to resort to this> He thinks internet surfers are fools! Good job, hope you can continue to scout around and alert us. This speaks very loudly about the character of this FSM.

Haha...wa lau....you know some fsms got no brains wanna. There are thiefs that stole without knowing behind got cameras......

There was another self promoter spotted by posters on Amare la casa. Yes cameras everywhere!

I followed the threads and realised how true. Good observations Snappy! Without your revealing I would have been duped. What kind of FSM is this? Want business also don't need to resort to this> He thinks internet surfers are fools! Good job, hope you can continue to scout around and alert us. This speaks very loudly about the character of this FSM.

Lawrence Chan at first register his red logo and pick 2 posts to give a short commentzzz. I realised he was so blur to pick post since 2009. Then some forummerzzzz commented that he purposely picked those that were crisizing other fsms. Not long hor, this thread started a host of clones as according to what some forummers have discovered, at the same time hor, he changed the red logo to a black compass. You know what leh, I visited mummysg and also found that he also uses the same clone names there.

What I can say is when a person do bad or despicable things, sooner or later will be found out lor.