Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sukizo

Which Master To Chose For Name Change?

乱七八遭. Whoever ss of that element better carry that physical element all time round.

Of course agreed that basing on elements alone is full of 'prawns'.

However, those that base on other methods are worthy of note. Those that can 'dissemble' the name to tell fortune indicates that we cannot totally disregard what's in a name. If you have any 'high views' that a chinese name or character has no influence on a person's life, will be glad to hear.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
It is always good to know the formation of the Chinese names so that you can double-check the names given by the master.

An experienced master once told my wife to change her name. However, we see no effect on her after changing the name. Life was still the same. So I went to the bookstore and managed to get myself a good book. Within a day, I managed to get some good names for her to choose and there is no obligation for more choices :) And she loves her new name. The best thing was her life started to improve within months. I also checked on that name given by the master, it is so-so only.

Let me know if you need a lawyer to change your name :)

Good luck!

Wah serious ah bro.. May I know which book u got for your wife? Maybe I can take it as a reference.. Tenkiu in advance..

Hi sukizo,

U r definitely on the right track with such a shrewd mentality :)

Name changes are not to be trifled with.

But is/are there any reason/s why you would want a change of chinese name?

I was told by my fsm that my surname and 1st name are good, but do not compromise with the last. The last name will give me some problems in the next few years and was suggested that best is to get my name changed. This will help me to get over this mishap and will also boost my luck. You will be wondering, why didn't I engage him on my name change service right? Simple, I want to find a master that is "specialize" in this. Although my fsm does provide name change service, but I am interested to know if there is a "better one" out there.. Kia su + kia si .. :D

Edited by sukizo

Sure! I will PM you tonight :)

Wah serious ah bro.. May I know which book u got for your wife? Maybe I can take it as a reference.. Tenkiu in advance..

Hi sukizo,

Surnames, which r also known as family names, have no bearing on good or bad just based on the chinese characters alone. There is very little effect as to whether your family name is Tan, Lim, Koh, Yeo, etc.

However, when combined with the other 1 or 2 chinese characters which is known as the "name" of the person, it will have a bearing on them.

And I do agree that a name must support your bazi. E.g. if a person's bazi reveals that he/she is prone to a sickly constitution and has a very high chance of dying young, say in his/her 50s, then the chinese name must not suggest the same occurences. Otherwise, sure die one lor... unless that person has placed in alot of effort to change their destiny, which has happened before but is extremely tough.

So your name cannot be interpreted independently but should be read in conjunction with your bazi.

If you can figure out who are some very successful references here in Singapore, you will notice that they do not have chinese names which are considered as excellent or good by geomencers. But they are very very successful in their lives. And can even become the rulers of countries! So if the person's bazi is good, they are destined to be somebody great in this lifetime, then, the name will have very little bearing in life.

Also, there is no such thing as a perfect name with a perfect score of 100 marks. U need to work hard to make good things happen :D

Edited by edenstrauss

The last name will give me some problems in the next few years and was suggested that best is to get my name changed. This will help me to get over this mishap and will also boost my luck.

Did he read your bazi and if yes, does your bazi have such problems in the next few years?

Whose this master who interpreted bazi & your name for you?

Edited by edenstrauss

No high or low views, only neutral view:

1. For number of strokes for characters, ask oneself: why take only "complicated strokes" but no "simplfy strokes". What logic/rational/observation is that?

2. Chinese characters generate "interests" thereafter "impacts" among those who understand chinese characters. An angmoh who doesn't understands chinese, though knowing that one is a chinese, careless abt the strokes/meaning of the characters, not to mention he would generate any "interests" or "impacts" on that person. Same applies for the other races & languages.

3. 5 elements having "intensity" identification problem. Those who know TCM will understand what I mean. Wrong amount used will have its opposite effects. There is no "unit" assigned to 5 elements, unlike weight(kg), height(cm), voltage(V), price($), etc etc. How to justify a name, say with "water" content is suitable for one who lacks water in 4 pillars? Example: 洋,河,水,泣 which is "better".

On many occassion(taiwan, shanghai immersion programmes, among teachers of pri & sec, colleagues etc etc)when they saw my son's chinese name - all praised le, though a bit difficult in writing(many strokes), very meaningful and easy to "store" into others' brains. I elaborated him the meanings of the 2 characters in details and my "wish" onto him.

Of course agreed that basing on elements alone is full of 'prawns'.

However, those that base on other methods are worthy of note. Those that can 'dissemble' the name to tell fortune indicates that we cannot totally disregard what's in a name. If you have any 'high views' that a chinese name or character has no influence on a person's life, will be glad to hear.

Edited by bepgof

No high or low views, only neutral view:

1. For number of strokes for characters, ask oneself: why take only "complicated strokes" but no "simplfy strokes". What logic/rational/observation is that?

There are different kinds of masters. Those who use complicated words will insist the same. There are masters who use simplified words and did the same trick. Depending on exposure, you will understand the 'rational' when you sit around with these 'old bird' masters at coffeshops.

2. Chinese characters generate "interests" thereafter "impacts" among those who understand chinese characters. An angmoh who doesn't understands chinese, though knowing that one is a chinese, careless abt the strokes/meaning of the characters, not to mention he would generate any "interests" or "impacts" on that person. Same applies for the other races & languages.

There are masters who also provide name selection in English. These are not restricted to strokes. The same English names has its impact too. Depending on whether getting the right genuine master.

3. 5 elements having "intensity" identification problem. Those who know TCM will understand what I mean. Wrong amount used will have its opposite effects. There is no "unit" assigned to 5 elements, unlike weight(kg), height(cm), voltage(V), price($), etc etc. How to justify a name, say with "water" content is suitable for one who lacks water in 4 pillars? Example: 洋,河,水,泣 which is "better".

Too vague to comment as a bazi that lacks water may not need water at all :)

Moreover, masters each have their own assessment.

Most TCM's understanding of 5 elements are superficial.

On many occassion(taiwan, shanghai immersion programmes, among teachers of pri & sec, colleagues etc etc)when they saw my son's chinese name - all praised le, though a bit difficult in writing(many strokes), very meaningful and easy to "store" into others' brains. I elaborated him the meanings of the 2 characters in details and my "wish" onto him.

Now he is 'everyready' battery :)

人如其名! :)

Did he read your bazi and if yes, does your bazi have such problems in the next few years?

Whose this master who interpreted bazi & your name for you?

Yeap.. He got my wife and my bazhi before our fengshui audit. One thing that he had mentioned strike me. That was when he told me since you are still young, change it as you still have a long way to go. Not sure what does he meant by that but that may be one of the reason that I've decided to go for a change. If you've notice, I've created another thread here asking for comments on my FSM, but seems like not many had engaged his service as yet. I had also send an email to the popular FSM mentioned in this forum, but his quote was like a "woah" to me and am not sure if he is good in this area..

Generally in change of chinese names, it is recommended that the changes r instituted earlier becox if they were to do it in their twilight years, it's redundant becox they've already lived off three-quarters of their life.

The idea is that proabbly, the equation wouldn't change since the best parts of one's earlier years were already over.

If your master is very good in bazi, he would be able to pin down 90% accuracy in whatever that took place for you in terms of your parents, siblings, children, matrimonial relationship, career, etc. So if whatever that he said during the bazi readings, didn't hit you straight in its accuracy, then, u know where he stands in terms of his skill sets in Geomency.

Edited by edenstrauss

Generally in change of chinese names, it is recommended that the changes r instituted earlier becox if they were to do it in their twilight years, it's redundant becox they've already lived off three-quarters of their life.

The idea is that proabbly, the equation wouldn't change since the best parts of one's earlier years were already over.

Wisdom comes from maturity, well said

If your master is very good in bazi, he would be able to pin down 90% accuracy in whatever that took place for you in terms of your parents, siblings, children, matrimonial relationship, career, etc. So if whatever that he said during the bazi readings, didn't hit you straight in its accuracy, then, u know where he stands in terms of his skill sets in Geomency.

A lady with 'horns' :)

Edited by tidakboleh