Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AbbyRosita

Our Lovenest

Nice!

Got mover, so now pending reno completion! Hee

Ya! But just now i went over no ppl working. make me buy water for nothing. haha!!!

But i ate the pig stomach soup. stop my crave for awhile now.

nice. can recommend me the mover too? :)

i msn u the contact ok. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i msn u the contact ok. :)

Eh, he is my mover leh. Hehe... Just tell Mark it's Joelle that intro or else he won't know it's me. Hehe.... I need to claim meals from him leh.... Haha....

Eh, he is my mover leh. Hehe... Just tell Mark it's Joelle that intro or else he won't know it's me. Hehe.... I need to claim meals from him leh.... Haha....

Ya I told him. He quite surprised how I know u. Haha!

Abby, your opennet trunking how they go pass the beam at foyer huh? Thru the beam or below the beam?

Thanks

Hi Tans0005! Is through the beam. Tml I upload the photos let u see. Cos now using iPhone to reply u. :P

Edited by AbbyRosita

Hi, is the mover good? how much do you have to pay them? Am considering if should hire one or DIY. Thnks!

The following items that we've purchased so far:

1. Delizia 78cm Tempered Glass Hob (DZG830)

2. Delizia 90cm Slimline Hood (Krea 90IX)

3. Blanco Metra 9 Alumetallic Silgranit Sink

4. SH9251 Premium S/L J-Spout Sink Tap CP

5. Krisroz 9210 Rect Basin White

6. Krisroz K99 Square Tabletop Basin WH

7. Kris 1.1/4" KP605 Waste Overflow Cp

8. Krisroz GT006 Lever Basin Tap Chrome

9. 3-Seater Sofa WS-5181 (Sponsored by MIL)

10. Coffee Table WSC-8015

11. 5pc Dining Set WS-T-66 & WS-89

12. Samsung 20" LED Monitor (BX2031)

13. Samsung Crystal Inverter System 3 Aircon (MH026FAEA)

14. Samsung 10KG Top Loader (WA12V5)

15. Samsung 566L Top Freezer (RT77KBPN)

16. City Gas Water Heater REU-8 CG

17. Samsung 46" LED TV (UA46D5000PM)

18. LED Downlights from Sembawang Lighting House

Hi there! You seem to have bought quite a bit of stuff =) must have cost a bomb.. may i ask which of these will you recommend more?? thanks!

Hi, is the mover good? how much do you have to pay them? Am considering if should hire one or DIY. Thnks!

I based on feeling then price quoted. He's gd plus he's able to accommodate based on ur requirement n not his time slot. If u have a few big stuff to move, suggest is tO get a mover to help. They are more experienced in these areas.

Hi there! You seem to have bought quite a bit of stuff =) must have cost a bomb.. may i ask which of these will you recommend more?? thanks!

Hi Chrodes! Ya indeed a bomb, and Is a never-ending one. if u ask me to recommend, I will say all of the above. I like them all very much. Btw I'm a samsung fan! lol!

I think is best to measure what ur needs and wants. Then according to ur budget.

I been using the mover since 10 years ago. He knows me very well and they are very experienced. Even my marble dining table or my teak wood bed, they managed to dismantled and reinstall without problem.

His pricing is one of the cheapest I think.

Ya I told him. He quite surprised how I know u. Haha!

Haha... Then when you msn to chrisyeo, she also have to tell Mark it's intro by me leh. Hehe....

Haha... Then when you msn to chrisyeo, she also have to tell Mark it's intro by me leh. Hehe....

Ok. How many meals u gg to get from him? Lol

Too much please share.

Edited by AbbyRosita

Ok. How many meals u gg to get from him? Lol

Too much please share.

Haiz... He too busy to entertain me. He still single and available. Hehe.... So don't fight with me, ya? Haha... Just joking....

Haiz... He too busy to entertain me. He still single and available. Hehe.... So don't fight with me, ya? Haha... Just joking....

Haha! I fight with u later my hub kill me ah. No wonder u keep emphasize that u are the referral. Okok don snatch with u.

Gd luck! Lol