Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XZY

Anyone Purchase Aircon From All Best @ Imm Recently?

Hi Reno members,

I'm looking into getting Mitsubishi Electric Sys 3 non-inverter R410A.

Heard from my friend that All Best @ IMM has a better offer.

Has read from the forum about some bad experience encountered by some members who purchase from them years back.

Anyone purchased aircon from them recently? How's their service and support?

Appreciate your sharing. TIA.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I did. THe service I received from Andy of IMM was good.

The installation was done professionally and the installers were quite nice. I complained of some water condensation one month after install and the person who installed it followed up with me.

It's a far cry from the G*** C*** service I received during my last install at my old place.

Hi Reno members,

Has read from the forum about some bad experience encountered by some members who purchase from them years back.

since got bad reviews, y take the risk?

there is someone in renotalk doing air cons and so far no bad reviews yet. :)

i did mine with gain city though, no issues so far... :)

Me too having the same mixed feeling..Get abit expensive with good review from Cool serve and Aircon designs or cheaper from GC or All Best or Best Tech with a mixed mind..

I have been looking around for system 3 aircon and allbest offer the best price and 5 years workmanship warrenty. And I very firm that I will get the aircon from allbest, salesperson Andy when I get the key for my EM next week. I think is not the about the company policy but the skill of the work staff who install the unit. And if allbest really suck big time, they can't last so long in the market. That's what I think..

allbest can last so long no close down shop? anyone bought from allbest, how is your trunking installed look like.

• Like 1

allbest can last so long no close down shop? anyone bought from allbest, how is your trunking installed look like.

I let you know by end of may 8)

Hi Reno members,

I tot all inverter is running on R410A???

Non inverter running R22

HMM XZY pls do a check before u got the wrong A/C

I have been looking around for system 3 aircon and allbest offer the best price and 5 years workmanship warrenty. And I very firm that I will get the aircon from allbest, salesperson Andy when I get the key for my EM next week. I think is not the about the company policy but the skill of the work staff who install the unit. And if allbest really suck big time, they can't last so long in the market. That's what I think..

Me too, just started my reno on monday for my EM. Got the most competitive price fm Allbest for Sys 4 inverter. Their attitude is good unlike their next door GC, **** "stuck up". Ask them abt price difference of other brand/model..u knw wat he say?

Everytin u ask only 1 answer..."about the same lo"

Me too, just started my reno on monday for my EM. Got the most competitive price fm Allbest for Sys 4 inverter. Their attitude is good unlike their next door GC, **** "stuck up". Ask them abt price difference of other brand/model..u knw wat he say?

Everytin u ask only 1 answer..."about the same lo"

The GC u mention located at IMM??

Well I too have encounter their suck up svc at IMM in the end I got my A/C from other shop ask also cannot look at people as if no money buy A/C :furious:

Yesterday my ID told me that the aircon trunking in the common toilet has to remove to give way for the tiler to lay wall tiles. I called up Andy to arrange asap to dismantle the whole system and he arrange the job promptly on coming tuesday. Wow! Plus point!!

Let's see the follow up...

I just like to know how bad they could be since I read so many neg review :rolleyes:

Installation for my panasonic inverter system 3 has completed. Nothing wrong and workmanship also no problem. Installer from All Best. Got the whole package at 2499 free 150 ntuc voucher and 150 all best service.voucher and std 5 yrs warranty.

As for the performance and.durability, let's hope i dont rant on this thread.

Installation for my panasonic inverter system 3 has completed. Nothing wrong and workmanship also no problem. Installer from All Best. Got the whole package at 2499 free 150 ntuc voucher and 150 all best service.voucher and std 5 yrs warranty.

As for the performance and.durability, let's hope i dont rant on this thread.

hi wonderpig, may i know which allbest outlet did you got to? And when did you order the aircon from? Did you upgrade the insulation too?

Thanks.