Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XZY

Anyone Purchase Aircon From All Best @ Imm Recently?

hi wonderpig, may i know which allbest outlet did you got to? And when did you order the aircon from? Did you upgrade the insulation too?

Thanks.

allbest outlet at imm, i think salesman is andy. oso service voucher is useless one. installation of air trunking so ugly

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sorry Dean about your situation. For mine, i got it during IT fair at suntec on Feb this year. They installed it and i find their installation skill comparable to Gain City.

Interested? PM me for number.

I.have engaged gain city twice for air con installation and thrice for air con troubleshooting. Im not impressed with their service. I dunno what so good abt them.

I think All Best is good.

we just purchased Panasonic Econavi inverter system 3 from AllBest @ IMM over the weekend and scheduled installation in early July.

so far their prices have been competitive and hopefully their aircon installation/trunking works is just as good.

shall update after a/c installation :)

Jus placed my deposit today!!

Was attended by Andy.. Tall chap with tons of knowledge!

Got myself a ME sys 3 inverter n requested for 1/2" trunking upgrade n two separate appt..

So far is still a happy customer

sorry Dean about your situation. For mine, i got it during IT fair at suntec on Feb this year. They installed it and i find their installation skill comparable to Gain City.

Interested? PM me for number.

I.have engaged gain city twice for air con installation and thrice for air con troubleshooting. Im not impressed with their service. I dunno what so good abt them.

I think All Best is good.

Aircon trunking not ugly as painted. Any of your panasonic compressor noisy? Can u hear noisy if u standing infront of window? Will fancoil get yellowish? Do u service ur aircon?

My parent's flat's Mitsubishi System 4 Inverter air-con was installed by All Best. There was one hiccup - Air-con installer and Contractor didn't communicate and some hole/piping wasn't done to our expectation. So my parents got All Best to change it and it was okay. This was in Sep 2010. So far now the air-cons are still working well. The trunking looks fine to me. I'm thinking of using them for my new place..exact same model and specs. But now that I've read these threads I'm not so sure. :unsure:

I was at both AllBest and GC at IMM. I didn't want to walk into AB cos there were 4-5 salesppl sitting around looking very bored - all smacking mosquitoes. I was served by Andy (I guess it's the same one people raved about before). Unfortunately, I must have looked very poor that day cos he gave me a simply bo chap attitude, and when I asked about insulation and what they use, he told me Armaflex and looked at me as if I was stupid. Price quoted was $3120 for mitsubishi starmex inverter system 3 for 9k, 12k and 18k BTU blowers, 5 years. Sorry, want to buy also won't buy from you liow ... :notti:

GC next door was slightly better, but still a bit stuck up but at least, didn't look at me as if I was stupid for asking questions about what insulation they use. And upfront told me $120 more if i use the 1/2 inch insulation, thicker than the normal one. Same config for $3119 so not much of a price difference here. Also including 5 years thingy due to their GC expo.

I went to GC at Expo with the intent to buy - was served by mickey. Since I didn't need much explanation of the features etc, didn't really spend time on that. However, even though I already indicated I wanted to buy, he still took the time to explain and show me pictures of the insulation, copper pipes etc before preparing the sales order. Also calculated for me the BTU to make sure the living room can be served properly by the 18k BTU blower. He also explained the payment terms (10% upfront etc etc) during the sales order issuing, all the terms on the sales order, what's covered and not etc.

Unfortunately, cannot really bargain ... :dunno: oh well ...

Fyi, their 5 years warranty thing is on til this Thurday 8 Nov.

• Like 1

Hey Dean, aircon so far so good. quiet but the plastic start to turm black due to dirts accumulated over these 3 mths. i have no complaint for.All.Best so far.

Hey Dean, aircon so far so good. quiet but the plastic start to turm black due to dirts accumulated over these 3 mths. i have no complaint for.All.Best so far.

6mths old Aircon plastic didnt turn black. U clean it and black will gone. So far no problem. Does your aircon plastic yellowish? Mune still white

Hi Everyone

I had a very bad experience with Allbest too, went to CASE & now to Small Claims Tribunal.

Just 1 year after installation, there is water leakage & subsequently wire got burnt in my master bedroom.

I had to engage another Company to repair the wire as it is so difficult to get an appointment from them.

Then I was told that they did a poor installation job.

I had to tear down the cement used to conceal the trunking for them to redo the insulation & they refused to pay for the costs.

Now they replaced the insulation of my masterbedroom but burnt the wire of my living room & 3rd bedroom aircon units.

As these wires are concealed behind the cabinets, they insisted on not paying for the costs in removing the backing.

They claimed that I am responsible to provide the access for them to carry out the repair work.

This is ridiculous!!

The 5 years extended warranty is all bull****!

Please do not keep quiet, we must fight for our rights as consumers.

Hi Everyone

I had a very bad experience with Allbest too, went to CASE & now to Small Claims Tribunal.

Just 1 year after installation, there is water leakage & subsequently wire got burnt in my master bedroom.

I had to engage another Company to repair the wire as it is so difficult to get an appointment from them.

Then I was told that they did a poor installation job.

I had to tear down the cement used to conceal the trunking for them to redo the insulation & they refused to pay for the costs.

Now they replaced the insulation of my masterbedroom but burnt the wire of my living room & 3rd bedroom aircon units.

As these wires are concealed behind the cabinets, they insisted on not paying for the costs in removing the backing.

They claimed that I am responsible to provide the access for them to carry out the repair work.

This is ridiculous!!

The 5 years extended warranty is all bull****!

Please do not keep quiet, we must fight for our rights as consumers.

Thanks for sharing your bad experience with Allbest.

• Like 1

I just bought a Toshiba System 4 (22K, 13K, 10K, 10K btu) from AllBest @ Rivervale Mall for $3899. Installing in June, hopefully everything turns out well.