Ely1

The Best Journey Always Leads Us Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow this look so fun , my friend cat will love

shopping queen remember to share with us all the recent nice home decor stuff

you buy okie

and let us drool about it

Thanks footprint and May! :wub:

I try to buy stuff online that helps other charities so am glad this purchase went to the kids in Thailand (had shag cushion covers from Pakistan but they were so bad, the zips were all broken so I threw them away, but no matter, I considered it a donation of sorts :P)

May, you should schedule the visit from early evening to night! Then can sit in the balcony and watch pretty lights, and listen to wailing kid above... :)

RB: Nope, The World's Best Cat has an entire box of toys, 20 of which are balls of different textures, sounds, lights, rattles. He only loves Da Bird and Cat Dancer :)

Had a Play Room just for him in Australia:

- Ely

Edited by rayfox

Sorry for the long hiatus, guys - was down with a bad cold/flu, and then plagued with apathy. Haven't logged in for a bit and am seeing some new bloggers! Hope everyone's having a fine time and not in need of too much xanax or panadol. :P

Hi Ely..when is your housewarming?

Hi Lady-R, at this point, it's still undetermined, but it's still in the planning! Shouldn't be too long now, would 2 weeks notice suffice?

Hi, sister Ely

I have been stalking behind your blog admiring your beautiful house in silence! Really like all the decorations and furnitures in the house!! I can't help myself but to praise it openly here! It is truly one of the best renovated homes I have ever seen in this forum!!! :sport-smiley-004:

I hope I do have a chance to visit you and your beautiful home after my China trip. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Mae,

Wow, thanks! It's a lot of clutter, yes, but I love the "American" clutter. It adds a lived-in look without the real mess :P Hope I get to see you during the housewarming as there's some things I would love to pick your sagacious mind about!

Venus Ely,

where are you? have you fly to the moon? We are all waiting to go for your housewarming!! :dribble:

Oh my dear May, apart from sneezing into kleenex and drinking cough syrup, haven't been anywhere near the moon. Am taking full advantage of weaker constitution to stuff face. Nom nom nom.

Your house is definitely one of the best on the t-blogs... at least for my taste!

Thank you, knownothing! Yeah, everyone has their own acquired taste and for now, I'm basking in the freedom before any little ones arrive. However, the two fur-kids keep me busy enough with the daily cleaning - omgah the fur!!

wow this look so fun , my friend cat will love

shopping queen remember to share with us all the recent nice home decor stuff

you buy okie

and let us drool about it

Hi again, rayfox, haven't been doing much online shopping except for misc stuff like house slippers and bathrobes, and books. House is cluttered as it is, but we finally bit the bullet and got ourselves the Liefhiet Mop. Not sure if it's worth the $250+ but it does make mopping the floor a lot more efficient.

Yeah, my cats in Australia were thoroughly spoilt through and through, and Bondi is still adapting being without his tunnel haha!

Haven't had any interesting purchases - save for more blu-ray dvds, Blistex Lip Conditioner, and currently in the shopping bag, some gorgeous dresses from Urban Outfitters. :P Still am lazy about getting my prints done for the bedroom but will have pics once that's done. WIW is fully-blinged out for all-out glamour, and a special framed phrase for Sleek :P

Pictures by the weekend, I hope. There's food shopping tomorrow as I tackle my domestic task of 4 home-cooked meals per week!

<3

Ely

sorry to resurrect old thread...but i understand the photos of the reno are no longer available.....any chance you can re-upload the photos or SIC me through PM? :sport-smiley-004:

I know many people think Concierge Service is antiquated, but let me tell you, the incredible facts and insight they provide make me believe they're the closest things anyone can get to a living, breathing destination guide. Don't let them just draw maps or make reservations at places you're unable to book via OpenTable. Tap into the years of knowledge and often-unlimited access a concierge has cultivated in their city.