Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Funnysheep

Is This Quote Reasonable - Quote 2 2011

Hi Happy owners,

My one is a new 4 room flat

Hi Blue fly,

Damage should comes from the solid wooden doors of the cabinets. err... it's Solid wood not solid plywood... so kinda ex

But I think I will change back to solid plywood instead le... abit out of budget... haha...so aiming to knock down their price abit

Anyway i don't like solid nyatoh doors as it's still NOT a ONE PIECE wood that i am looking for.

Today i went down to Ban Yew to look at their show room and carpentry workshop below, it's pretty nice.

They actually have a place to cut the wood and join them together below, and there's a air con show room on top.

I will give a 8/10 preliminary carpentry wood skill from look of eye and feel of hand for first impression

Will review this mark with actual work if i engage them next month. haha.. about 95% will engage them bah, coz quite sincere.

He actually apologized for the brief quote and amended it till pretty detailed and resent me 3 times till i am satisfied.

So he only own me the final revised quote after today's discussion and 3D drawings. (hope he don't ruin it)

Next week i will meet him to discuss the whole process and tie the contract if possible, as i m collecting my keys muahahahaha.

Will post pics after job done.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just signed a contract with Ban Yew today.

Will post comments and photos after 3 to 4 weeks bah.

Then you guys judge for yourself if it's ok bah.

Anyway my project is less than 15k, for a new 4 room flat

For wardrobes x 3 rooms, painting, kitchen

Wish me luck.

hi funnysheep,

any updates on your reno, we're in finalizing ban yew/ carpenter sg as our shortlisted IDs. who is taking ur project, is it old lau or young lau?