Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

On 10/12/2013 at 3:38 AM, ccchua22 said:

After going through 3 quote from different designer,Me and my wife had finally decided to meet up Alvin Aw from matrix concept for the design of my new house in punggol which is surprise that he quote is the most cheapest among all. After doing some research from user from Renotalk user yongwk, mrslo and ronee12, many thanks to them. My decision is made. Alvin Aw is my designer for my new house

I agreed that he has a very experienced carpentry ,wetworks, plumbing,windows and windows grilles, electrical, aircon and cleaning crew. His crew member know him quite along time as they work together for a number of years.

All cabinet works are done in-house.The alightment is very good which i was impress by their workmanship.

He help me to save money by not change some of the items in the house example like toilet door, shoe rack....

Alvin had recommend a few shop to buy our lighting n toliet accessories which very cheap and nice looking.

Alvin is responsive and will try to find a solution to the issues that crop up.he try to help as much as possible

there was no hidden costs,Everything was explained clearly before hand. things can be add or remove and charge us at cost from the suppliers.

Electrical power socket and lighting installation is the last one to do as this can only be finalised after you see the cabinets is up.

this budget is last to come up.so you need to have spare cash for this section

we are happy that Alvin Aw and his team had did their best to make our house ready in time.

My recommendation to you all is Alvin Aw from matrix concept, give him a call and meet up, you will know what i mean ;)

can pls PM Alvin"s contact? thx

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
5 minutes ago, Ajlau1985 said:

Message one of the designer that is reasonable too : 87273822

Alvin Aw is the only designer. This is not Alvin Aw number.

On 5/26/2013 at 0:14 PM, new123 said:

Hi where is their showroom located.any contact.

Thanks.

Hi can i have alvin contact

On 3/15/2017 at 8:41 PM, ccchua22 said: