Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

Hello Everyone,

i am a customer of Alvin Aw from Matrix Concept. and here is my family's experience with Alvin.

I stay in Dairy Farm. For those of you who know that estate, you will know it has a very resort feel to the entire place. The husband and myself have decided on getting a resort feel to the place and after doing our homework, we shortlisted 4 IDs. All 4 IDs provided a pricing that was beyond our budget ( i need to admit it was because our budget was very very low ). Then, we found Alvin's contact and decided to meet up with him first, hear what he had to say before making a choice of an ID. Before meeting him, we were already feeling tired having met so many IDs ( probably you will also have similar feelings ). However, after meeting him, we realised we found an ID who understood us.

Everything you read about Alvin's pricing being lower is absolutely true so i will not spend time on that. Since my post would probably be latest post in 2017 about him, i will elaborate on other traits that as home owners, is extremely crucial.

1) Alvin seeks to find a solution for your home by improving your ideas and making them PRACTICALLY. Many a times, we home owners have impractical ideas. We sometimes need an ID who dare to tell us " Look, this might not work. If you want to go ahead, how about we change this or change that. This way, your house will still have the look you want minus the impracticality." or " There's really no need for an extra cabinet. doing so, will narrow down the space and make your area look smaller..." Alvin is this kind of person. He seeks to work with you to find the best practical solution.

2) Alvin eliminates all the unnecessary works in the renovation. this helps saves costs but it DOES NOT compromise on the quality of the work.

3) Alvin accompanies us to choose the floor tiles for the house. His input is very valuable he dares to tell us " No, this will not fit the theme of your house. How about this instead..."

He guides us on the kind of lightnings and furniture as well and fully bring out the resort feel of our area as well whenever the husband and I cant come to an agreement. 

4) His follow up even AFTER the final payment is made, is also good. Just a few days ago, he came over to our place to do some minor touch up to his carpentry work. 

5) We discovered after looking through the quotation, that he actually quietly did some replacement of worn out parts, and patch up work at his own cost without informing us. he really does not mind going the extra mile just to make the house look according to what both customer and ID desires.

If you decided to engage him, trust him and that will be your best investment for your home. I dare to recommend him to my colleagues, friends, and my parents ( for their mansionette ) because i have seen what he can do with his ideas and our cost.

2 weeks after the completion of my reno, was my wedding. The amount of praise we received for our place, made us feel the entire journey working with Alvin, was second to none. 

some before and after photos...

IMG_6953.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_6956.JPG

IMG_6957.JPG

IMG_6958.JPG

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 3/12/2017 at 3:27 PM, SimpleLim said:
21 hours ago, Nattynat said:

hi could you please pm me alvin's contact? TIA

Hi nattynat, please check yr pm

I has are an appointment with Matrix concept for a quotation today... The appointment is 3pm.  It is now 3.26pm,  no sign of them and no reply from what's app?!  WTF! 

Simplelim you post at the wrong side. Should post at matrix interior.:lol:

You should find Alvin aw help you better.:yeah:

Registration No.
52891530D
Date Incorporation / Registration
30 April 1999 (Friday)
Registration Type
Sole-Proprietor
Status
Live as on 30 April 1999 (Friday)
Registered Address
140 UPPER BUKIT TIMAH ROAD
#03-15
BEAUTY WORLD PLAZA

SINGAPORE (588176)

There is a lot of people cannot find Alvin aw company registered number. 
Just to share with you all.

I has are an appointment with Matrix concept for a quotation today... The appointment is 3pm.  It is now 3.26pm,  no sign of them and no reply from what's app?!  WTF! 

Hi Mr Lim,

Sorry to hear for your bad encounter, however i would like to clarify that WE Matrix Concept had NO CONNECTION with Matrix Interior, also there is no Martin in Matrix Concept. We would appreciate if you could give a respond after some clarification over on your side if you have any doubts you could always visit our webisite at Matrixconcept.sg, contact me or otherwise you could read through the previous post and you would know Matrix concept is run by Alvin Aw and alot have mixed up us with Matrix Interior Alvin Lee. Thanks you 

On 11/15/2016 at 9:26 PM, ccchua22 said:

Thank You onebear !can share some pics with us if you dun mind.

yesyes, please share for inspiration, if ok wit u 

On 7/15/2016 at 11:42 PM, onebear said:

Just to update you all, the renovations at my house have been completed. :)

Thank You onebear !can share some pics with us if you dun mind.

5 hours ago, Lemonphilic said:

how come some of the posts cannot be displayed? any updates on them?

Yr pc or yr hp got software problem.

You can pm the admin to help you.