Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

I guess I wasn't clear in my earlier comment.

The experience I wrote about, was after engaging him and using his services (meaning post reno). During the course of renovation even my young son spotted various problems/issues.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi stupe, I am sorry to hear that alvin aw unable to help you with your reno and did you book the appointment early with him?.if not then he cannot take in yr reno as he already promise another customers and he is only one man working only. He cannot take 2 reno and mix up both reno right. He need to concentrate on his work.

Not like other ID take in as much he or she can but cannot complete the reno and keep delay. As you all can read and hear from the forum and your friends or relative.

I think alvin aw have his full responsibility to complete your reno as he promise.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, however my own post reviewing this ID has not been approved yet. I wonder why (conspiracy theories running wild).

I strongly advise against using this ID. Did not have a pleasant experience, half-hearted effort. Perhaps ****ty service due to 'overwhelming' business garnered from this forum. Oh the irony.

Don't waste your time with this one, search out for other IDs instead.

• Like 1