Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

Hi ccchua22,

how time flies!

it's almost a year since we completed reno & moved in to our new home.

this is one of those rare occasions i pop in here...actually..i thinking of installing blinds for the kitchen service balcony.

so come here look see look see lor. :notti:

I still do get pm's from ppl asking for Alvin's contact. (which I gladly give out) :help:

I have to point out again that we did not engage him as the timing was not right (he was very busy & we had a 2 week deadline to move out from the previous house) :dunno:

We already more or less have a clear idea of what we needed for our new home, so we paid a visit to reno firm in woodlands & discussed with the same guy who did our aunt's place.

Told him our budget of 10k & timeline of 2 weeks.

thank goodness he was able to hit both marks. :rolleyes: :lol:

So what started out as a big anxiety trip for us & i'm sure most of the people here, ends well.

YaaYYY!! :good: :good: :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi ccchua22,sorry..seldom come in here nowasadays...end of year...lots of things happening at werk.can only do bit by bit...the unboxing..hahaha...just found my futsal boots last weekend.

ANDilalala, sry I over look yr message for so many months. Can share your reno experience with us

Hi ccchua22

Can you share Alvin Aw (Matrix Concept) contact? They do not have a website? Is Matrix Interior the same company?

Thank you.