Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Never had we expected that our small and tiny 3-room HDB flat is able to be transformed into a cozy and stylish home (at least to us, :D).

Without Alvin from Matrix concept, we would not be able to achieve the outcome that we desire. In fact, it is far beyond what we had initially expected.

Alvin’s professional services in assisting and advising us in our choice of floor tiles, wall colour, cabinets, etc, and even his recommendations for household suppliers, have always succeed in impressing us.

Furthermore, his sense of reliability and credibility continue reassuring us that our home will be well taken care of, be it, during the renovation period or even after the completion of the renovation.

To wrap up, we must express our heartfelt thanks to Alvin for everything that he has done and will definitely engage his services for any further renovation in our existing flat or our potential new flat.

From

20140726 132300 0000031794

20140726 132300 0000011431

To

IMAG0923

IMG 20150315 WA0002

IMG 20150314 WA0040

Can someone PM Alvin Aw's contacts to me at osh_86@hotmail.com?

There are so many reviews on Alvin.. will he be too busy?Are there any otther recommended IDs from Matrix concept too? :) Thanks!!

Hi ccchua22,

My 3rm resale at Hougang is also currently under reno, in kinda of a 'deadlock' w my ID and there's just a couple of items in 'limbo' now eg, my built-in wardrobe!

Grateful if you'd help and pm me Alvin Aw's contact asap!

thanks!

Anybody can share with me alvin aw contacts? I'm new in this forum and looking for Id with contractors for my new house. Read so many good revies on him, would like to meet up with him personally on some quotes. My email address is lingmeg@Gmail.com