Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

Hi ccchua22,

just spoke to Alvin earlier, he seems to be quite busy...can't really find time to meet up with me for a quick discussion.. :dunno:

anyway...have sent him my floor plan & our wishlist liao.

just back from our new place...fwahh...really dusty...the kitchen...really small! :wacko:

if he doesn't get back to me soon..i'll carry on to have my new place painted... :paint:

i dun really have much time. :(

Hi ANDILALALA,

7 month just pass so all the reno will start at the same time. He confirm pack with a busy schedule. Let him see yr floorplan first then he will contact you once he is free.

The kitchen confirm small one not like our old flat so wide n big. The place confirm dusty one, you dun paint first. Check all yr defect first n let the contractor completed then you can do yr own work. Check all the pipe with those corners with cover, I got 1 without cover. Popo come out after my reno, fainted!!!. Ask the hdb contractor to do again. They also shock to see that.

Edited by ccchua22

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Everyone,

Please send me Matrix Concept Alvin Aw's contact too (swingonstarz@gmail.com), I cannot seem to find any related info on him elsewhere...

Thank you so much! =)

please PM me.

okok.once you collected yr key let alvin aw know.

If you got the floor map, you can give alvin see first n he will design for you firsr

so the reno can start when you draw yr key

Hi ccchua22,

just spoke to Alvin earlier, he seems to be quite busy...can't really find time to meet up with me for a quick discussion.. :dunno:

anyway...have sent him my floor plan & our wishlist liao.

just back from our new place...fwahh...really dusty...the kitchen...really small! :wacko:

if he doesn't get back to me soon..i'll carry on to have my new place painted... :paint:

i dun really have much time. :(

Guest Tan Xiaohui

Hi Everyone,

Please send me Matrix Concept Alvin Aw's contact too (swingonstarz@gmail.com), I cannot seem to find any related info on him elsewhere...

Thank you so much! =)

Hi ccchua22,

My key colleection is slated at the end of this month lah...

& i know these contractors & ID won't even bother to respond the moment they hear we dun have the keys yet. :no:

in the meantime..i'll just contimue to "window shopping" :deal:

thanks! :thumbs up:

okok.once you collected yr key let alvin aw know.

If you got the floor map, you can give alvin see first n he will design for you firsr

so the reno can start when you draw yr key

Hi ccchua22,

My key colleection is slated at the end of this month lah...

& i know these contractors & ID won't even bother to respond the moment they hear we dun have the keys yet. :no:

in the meantime..i'll just contimue to "window shopping" :deal:

thanks! :thumbs up:

Hi ANDILALALA,

Air-con is recommended by alvin aw. The rest of the kitchen , lighting and toilet appliance s is also recommend by alvin supplier. Alvin will bring to his recommend shop to buy. Can get cheaper then outside. You not sure where to buy ask alvin. He will bring you there. So your reno when start?

Congrat!! You finally sold yr house but the drop is a bit high.

when you get yr key , give alvin aw a call n see what he can do for you within the budget.

Hi ccchua22,

Quick question,

i see u installed Mitsubishi Electric air-con...this & all other electrical & kitchen appliances..you sourced on your own or got Alvin to help?

Hi All

I'm a totally new home owner and need to renovate my 4-rm resale. I see that Alvin Aw from Matrix Concept is getting glowing reviews. Can someone email me his contact details?

Thanks!!!

Just want to share my two cents worth regarding my experience working with Alvin and clear up some cloud of confusion/accusations over here. My fiance and I are current clients of Alvin and are 100% satisfied with his works and professionalism with his work so far. We were pleasantly surprised at how much effort and time Alvin dedicates to each and every client he works with. He personally went down with us on a Sunday to choose lights, bathroom and kitchen accessories, spending 5 hours that very day to make sure that all the fittings match and that we were choosing the best options.

Also, I doubt that Alvin needs that much more publicity from this forum, when he already has so many referrals through word of mouth from previous satisfied clients. My fiance and I met with a couple of friends and relatives, who also knew of Alvin from his previous clients. And all were impressed with his quotations as well.

In any case, hope this testimony will quell any doubts about Alvin. Will try to upload a photo again when my home is completed.

I already pm iows73 and jasmee the photo bucket of photo of my reno house.

A designer that does not have a shop or website,does not mean he or she is not trustworth.

I just want you all to save money in yr reno. If you all want those designer who have big shop n curry favour you n carrot you one or you want a designer that tell you the truth of yr house. Up to you la.

Only a handful of people who post back their result here.i hope more will feedback.