Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

I wonder if someone or perhaps the person himself is trying to self-advertise here. And look like the person has created many different nicknames to post here.

Totally agree with u. Most of the ccchua22's posts and just replying those contact to those "fake" account. Why don't you just post his works and number here since he's so "GOOD" like you said? It seems everything just self promoting for this designer. Not trust worth!

& there is no any official website + the owner of this post never return to post anything? Or maybe after this post he will "suddenly" appear again~ just a guess~

Edited by MinChooLee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

quote name="gemini" post="862261" timestamp="1404493858"]I wonder if someone or perhaps the person himself is trying to self-advertise here. And look like the person has created many different nicknames to post here.

No need to say anymore. Those who had meet up with him should know.

I wonder if someone or perhaps the person himself is trying to self-advertise here. And look like the person has created many different nicknames to post here.

• Like 1

Yea! Agree with Iowa73. Perhaps ccchua22 can show us Alvin's 3D designs so that we can benefit from it? Tks ccchua22 in advance! :)