Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

I want to share what Qranc21 pm me, just want to let everyone know how Qranc21 feel after contact him.

""Thank u man! I had call him. He is simply amazing and had impress me! Thank for your sharing! :)""

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ccchua22,

thanks for asking...& still remember me! :good:

ektualli....i've yet to collect my keys...which should be soon...before CNY.

as much as i'm excited...i'm more concerned about not able to find a buyer for my current flat.

no one is really coming in to the resale market. :dunno:

i more or less know what i wanna do for my new home..copy yours!..hahaha. :notti:

the festive season may not be such a good time for selling the house...renovations..too...workers, contractors all balek kampung for the holidays.

you think?

i confirm remember you la. Now a lot of ppl selling their house, scare price drop.wait until CNY later see how lor

you can copy mine if you want ;)

Alvin Aw have all the measurement already. call him to draw out the plan first. after CNY can start work on it liao.

All his workers is back by then :good:

Edited by ccchua22

ANDilalala how is yr reno?

Hi ccchua22,

thanks for asking...& still remember me! :good:

ektualli....i've yet to collect my keys...which should be soon...before CNY.

as much as i'm excited...i'm more concerned about not able to find a buyer for my current flat.

no one is really coming in to the resale market. :dunno:

i more or less know what i wanna do for my new home..copy yours!..hahaha. :notti:

the festive season may not be such a good time for selling the house...renovations..too...workers, contractors all balek kampung for the holidays.

you think?

Hi All

Please take note that Alvin Lee is not Alvin Aw and both the company sound so identical. it doesnt help especially when you do a search on Matrix concept, the other company Matrix interior actually came up during the search. worse both the ID are named Alvin. I read somewhere here that was a nasty review about Matrix Interior but I just couldnt find it anymore

I received some information that the person from Matrix interior is called Alvin Lee.

The person you all are finding is from MATRIX CONCEPT IS CALL ALVIN AW.PLEASE DO NOT BE MISTAKE BY THE NAME.

Hi cja, triple , renoshy and cclia I had pm all of you Alvin contact.

Hi cchua22 or any kind soul, can you pm me Alvin's contact? Thanks!