Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yongwk

Help Needed! Matrix Concept - Alvin

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Congrat!! You finally sold yr house but the drop is a bit high.

when you get yr key , give alvin aw a call n see what he can do for you within the budget.

Hi ccchua22,

FINALLY!...after trying for about 5 months...we finally managed to close the deal to sell our flat last Tuesday.

had to drop price quite a fair bit! 30k below valuation.

hopefully when we get our keys later..Alvin can help with our even lesser budget.

anyone did any works with him recently?

pics most appreciated.

Hi ccchua22,

FINALLY!...after trying for about 5 months...we finally managed to close the deal to sell our flat last Tuesday.

had to drop price quite a fair bit! 30k below valuation.

hopefully when we get our keys later..Alvin can help with our even lesser budget.

anyone did any works with him recently?

pics most appreciated.

hi Andilalala,

So did you sell yr old flat already? Markert now a bit quiet liao.

Alrite as I seldom log on forum, oki I'm back & it's time for me to write something since I benefit from here too, I found out Alvin Aw from matrix concept thru someone mentioning about him from home success' thread, that thread I found out more bad then good reviews.

So not able to continue reading that thread, I skip to this thread and found out that mostly are good reviews & it's seem to me too good to be true! And both me and my wife even began suspicious, till the extend I even suspect those that contribute or keep promoting for him earn a commission.

End up by trusting ourselves thru black and white we even went thru gov site to check on his biz profile as someone mention here, HDB site can't locate him.

After some discussion with my wife, we decided to hit on and try out, we were very impress with him on our 1st meet out and as the progress going on, my faith in him getting more & more cause after looking back whatever state in here are quite true! It's happen to me too. The only thing not mention here are his response in admin a bit slow as I understand he is doing a one man show job! And that's explain why partially he quote r cheap too, I also gotta agreed that he still using the past few years back pricing to quote me no doubt of materials cost going up over the yrs.(dunnoe last till when)

I believe out there, there will be definitely cheaper price then him, but the price u gonna pay for his creativeness, helpfulness, devotion, u gonna be surprise. Try meeting him up and u will feel that this man work for the passion! I hope this burning desire will be still in him till I change my next flat and Reno again! (not here to earn commission out to advertise for him, just helping CCCHUA as I see him only one grateful and return here back)

I felt like this topic & few commented user are doing some "one-person" promoting either the company or the designer.... & very confusing over the post everyone was asking for the contact like spam...

I just helping out someone that I feel worth helping. Rather then you go expo and see those designer ID that carrot you for so many thing and hidden cost that I go through before.

For those who already met up with Alvin Aw, please write feedback on him.