Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chyn_no

Why Fish Tank Cant Be Placed In Bedroom

Wear lead-cloth and lead-helmet at all time, anyway, too much lead in blood spoils brain. Sigh, 一物克一物。

So did u yourself end up wearing lead-based products to ward off such issues?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Fishes sleep with eyes open big big like peeping tom, want them to see you making love? Watch out, they will copy the patterns. :P

This is very true :o

I am not have much knowledge about Fengshui. But yes it is not desirable to have fish tank in bedroom. First of all why we spend so much money on fish tank that people see it and appreciate us. So if we put it drawing room so it can be seen by many people and you will get lots of appreciation.

Fish tank in the tank might have bad luck. I use to have a marine tank in the room. My luck was down down, I could not find a job for the past 8mths even I took a 30% pay cut. Soon I remove the fish tank and I found a job. This only happen to me, but I have a friend who got a tank in room is getting pay rise every year ;-)

Moving water Feature are not advisable to placed in Bedroom.Unless recommend by Shifu.

In Fengshui there is this saying "水也是双刃剑,如用之不当,不但不能旺财,而且会损财损丁"

Edited by binng22

I cannot recall the reason but the advice is cannot put fish tank in the bedroom. U can try to google up some explanation.

Take a look at this link on fish tanks in bedrooms:

<a href="http://www.geomancy.net/oldbrowser/resources/bbs/bbs-plants.htm" target="_blank">http://www.geomancy.net/oldbrowser/resourc.../bbs-plants.htm</a>

It says the following:

<i>Water in the form of an aquarium or a fish tank is not good to be placed in a bedroom. This is because fishes swimming in the fish tank do generate yang Qi and again as the bedroom is a place of rest (yin) it is not ideal to have a fish tank in the room. Even symbolic paintings such as a scenery of sea waves, or water `hitting' against coastal rocks are best left out in the bedroom.</i>

This is by far the best explanation.

Anyway, placing aquarium is an art in FS which includes the location, to the number of fishes, to the colour of the fish also.

Depending on the location, the aquarium arouses movement which will trigger necessary (or unnecessary) effect to a house, which eventually the person in it.

In general, aquarium is not still recommended because there are alot of other ways to trigger movement. Aquarium is not necessary as it is troublesome to change water also.

A good FS 'correction' will need to consider the feasibility as well as sustainability.

regards,

Edited by gnolard