Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kikilow

Share My Bad Experience With Bright House Lighting @ Tradehub 21

Just wanted to share my bad service experience with Bright House Lighting.

Hubby and I went there to buy lights and ceiling fan for our new place. Service at the shop was pretty ok but the delivery was really bad.

We went to our new place to wait for the items to be delivered in the afternoon. Supposed to deliver at 3-4pm. We waited and waited, and then they called to say that they couldnt deliver on time and timing had to be changed to 6-7pm. No choice. What can we do right? So we waited. When it was 6.45pm, we called to ask if they were coming at all, and were told to wait 20 min. After 10 mins, they called again to say we needed to wait another 20mins. We told them no need to come cos the flat would be so dark by then (there were no lights installed then), and we doubt that they could install the ceiling fan in the dark. They insisted we wait. We were so fed up we locked door and left. But while waiting for the lift, they arrived. So what to do, but to let them install. That's not all!

We realised that one of the lights casing cracked, and they told us they would deliver another time.

But no calls from them at all to arrange another timing, we had to call them instead. Anyway, we arranged for it to deliver today. Know what happened? I waited again, no one came. So I called, and she insisted the date should be 9 March, not today. But was very sure we asked them to deliver today as our contractor needed to fix it. So pissed off with their service.

Not sure if any of you experienced the same thing. :(

So pls do not purchase from this shop... but if you do, make sure you do not make full payment till delivery.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We have bought from Bright House for two renovations over the last 3 years and have never had any real issues with them.

We go to the Tampines branch though and used to rent in the same block.

Maybe just that branch not so reliable.

RB

you know what?....that's just not your day :P

we have been dealing with so many different situation while we were helping for our owners for the delivery.

i tends to be frustrated initially, after i get older and get really used to all these, they seems to be so normal to me now,

complaint also no use, don't need to waste your mood for these people, just get thing done and move on,

the delivery man will get their punishment from other people if they continue their attitude.

Feeling better now...? :D

Ya most of the delivery are always late and they have excuses such as traffic jam, accident, delay at another site due to house owner checking very slow, blah, blah,blah,etc... be it furniture, lighting, electronic stuffs, etc...we had so used to it and now is like very norm already....all we want is just get it done and move on. :yamseng:

What the standard of customer services for Singapore is we all knows.