Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey Friend!

I have ordered blinds from 247blinds.co.uk. I really satisfied with their services. So i suggest them as a best vendor for buying blinds with discount prices. They are also offering variety of blinds on each type! So you can visit their site for the same.

Hi 247 blinds ....arent that company in England ?? u ordered online is it ?? expensive ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I have asked Ben from MGL curtains, he said yes, the bottom can hit & make noises .;(

Your friend's uncle makes roller blinds? How are his rates? Can PM me? TIA

the new type of roller blinds come with a rubber stopper which wouldn't make noises when clanking with the wall/windows.

Hi Brownzukini!

"Hi 247 blinds ....arent that company in England ?? u ordered online is it ?? expensive ?"

Yes i think the company may be 247blinds. 247Blinds, APEX House, Street: 172 Blackmoorfoot Road, Crosland Moor, City: Huddersfield. Infact i went to site 247blinds.co.uk with the help of Google. I visited the site and i satisfied. Finally i ordered at a reasonable price of roller blinds Roma Range- at only £18.90. I got the blinds on the next day from my purchased date.

hi 3monster,

ive got a friend's uncle is doing roller blind, u want to try calling and ask???

Hi renovation bird, can pm contact? TIA.

I know of this person who does these as well.she does curtains, roller blinds, wallpapers at very reasonable prices.

Go for continental brands like lutron/somfy. they are more reliable but slightly more expensive.

I know of this person who does these as well.she does curtains, roller blinds, wallpapers at very reasonable prices.

Go for continental brands like lutron/somfy. they are more reliable but slightly more expensive. <-- pertaining to automated roller blinds.

Hi electrorock2

Can i PM your contact?

Thanks

Go for continental brands like lutron/somfy. they are more reliable but slightly more expensive. <-- pertaining to automated roller blinds.

Hi electrorock2

Can i PM your contact?

Thanks

Hi I am a roller blind supplier, please feel free to contact at 9072 8778 for a non obligation discussion on your roller blinds needs.

u can try calling my frd.

Thomas 97711551 from Radiance Design & Deco

Say, ah kun aka Freddy intro one. he will give u a very gd price

He did numerous projects and many clients were happy with the job

my own new hse also asking him to do

Edited by kunxeno