Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
skinny

空亡宅

Talking about tools for measuring the efficacy of fengshui outcomes, fengshui itself is already a very complicated subject and from my perspective, very abstract and difficult to understand.

One fengshui master's recommendation might work for one and not for another. So, it's very difficult to clearly conclude whose better in a cohort of fengshui masters. The attempt to do so will prove to be even more challenging than fengshui itself :sport-smiley-003:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Facing of front door directly perpendicular to the door.

Most of the stuff in the house can be avoid and 'qi' can be amended by using various method except for direction. If die die lies on kong wang, I will skip.

What makes you think that you are better than him, to pass such criticism? Is there such a body who measures & assess FSM performance?

Again I'm not sure is there a need that you write so aggressively? I did not criticize but pass a very general remark that is out of sharing for any learner to be aware of getting the right teacher. It is out of good intention but it seems that you keep jumping to the wrong conclusions :)

Did I say I'm better than him?? I just help to put forth an advice that if a person can teach, he should also be able to live demo, isn't it true? You won't want a coach to lecture you on tennis but he himself can't even do a top-spin!!

Again its up to you, if you want to blindly jump into a course and dare not even test or ask the teacher to prove himself, well its your call, I've been too noosey :)

I'm a nobody but just happen to get some feng shui knowledge from some coffeshop old men gatherings. As I understand from them, there are such 'body' or association in China, Taiwan and HongKong. Titles are thus recognised. They also hold research and have a set of code of ethics for practises.

I have been keeping silent all the while as I take this as a learning journey. But at times, you are overboard, making human attack instead of making this forum an exchange of learning process & sharing of opinions.

Haha, I'm still not sure how you read my passage to give you the interpretation that I'm making a human attack. Any ordinary person passing a remark that he's going to learn martial arts from a teacher, many bystander will just out of "whether" being noosey or kind heart, give some general advice like:

a) Where did he get his title, please check

b) What's the grade of his belt?

c) Did he enter any competition and won?

d) Be careful, there are a lot that 'talk' but cannot do

Then the bystander get a rude shock, to mind his own business !

Talking about tools for measuring the efficacy of fengshui outcomes, fengshui itself is already a very complicated subject and from my perspective, very abstract and difficult to understand.

One fengshui master's recommendation might work for one and not for another. So, it's very difficult to clearly conclude whose better in a cohort of fengshui masters. The attempt to do so will prove to be even more challenging than fengshui itself :sport-smiley-003:

You sound and talk like a very rational and logical lady :)

Again, if you are nobody, please save your energy & chanelled it to your debate at coffee shop! Mind you that Im not his only students seeing the remarks here. If you genuinely out to render your good advice, then you must convinced how we can trust you instead, besides targetting an innocent student with your critics here. Don't be a coward here & challenge me for no apparent reason. Go & challenge those FSM directly & come supported with your claim any FSM is not qualified to teach!!

conclusions :)

I'm a nobody but just happen to get some feng shui knowledge from some coffeshop old men gatherings. As I understand from them, there are such 'body' or association in China, Taiwan and HongKong. Titles are thus recognised. They also hold research and have a set of code of ethics for practises.

Edited by mae29

Haha, I'm still not sure how you read my passage to give you the interpretation that I'm making a human attack. Any ordinary person passing a remark that he's going to learn martial arts from a teacher, many bystander will just out of "whether" being noosey or kind heart, give some general advice like:

a) Where did he get his title, please check

b) What's the grade of his belt?

c) Did he enter any competition and won?

d) Be careful, there are a lot that 'talk' but cannot do

Then the bystander get a rude shock, to mind his own business !

In the first place, I do not need to seek your consent whom I want to further my learning journey. Mind your own business. Period.

Short, sharp like a 2-edge sword cut deep into flesh, bone and soul. I admire your passion on fs and willingness to spend $ & time/energy to acquire the knowledge.

Just ignor others' "cold water", remain the heart warm, keep the driving force within on and strong.

Remarks: Learning is a process of " 不入虎穴,焉得虎子", only after entering the cave, one can realise if there is any "treasure" there. Most ppls just love "singing songs" at foot of mountain & have no courage to enter the cave. I've heard too many songs, just fond of this: "Let it be".

Again, if you are nobody, please save your energy & chanelled it to your debate at coffee shop! Mind you that Im not his only students seeing the remarks here. If you genuinely out to render your good advice, then you must convinced how we can trust you instead, besides targetting an innocent student with your critics here. Don't be a coward here & challenge me for no apparent reason. Go & challenge those FSM directly & come supported with your claim any FSM is not qualified to teach!!
Edited by bepgof

When things are not running smoothly for me... I will hum/sing "Let It Be" :rolleyes:

Short, sharp like a 2-edge sword cut deep into flesh, bone and soul. I admire your passion on fs and willingness to spend $ & time/energy to acquire the knowledge.

Just ignor others' "cold water", remain the heart warm, keep the driving force within on and strong.

Remarks: Learning is a process of " 不入虎穴,焉得虎子", only after entering the cave, one can realise if there is any "treasure" there. Most ppls just love "singing songs" at foot of mountain & have no courage to enter the cave. I've heard too many songs, just fond of this: "Let it be".

Whoa, so rude , this goes to show the quality of your master! 有其师必有其徒 (涂)

I believe other people who read the previous passage know that I'm sincerely querying about facts on the title. Nothing provoking nor offensive. Its probably the way you read it. And all of a sudden you are so worked up, don't tell me both of you are somehow related other than just master and student? Really have to excuse my being puzzle as most people don't flare up like you do.

From the beginning until now, I didn't pose any challenge, this is getting weird and weirder.

Don't be a coward here & challenge me for no apparent reason. Go & challenge those FSM directly & come supported with your claim any FSM is not qualified to teach!!

I think this is uncalled for even though in a forum. You have been giving 'rude' names and to me for no apparant reasons. You must first ask your master vincent koh to teach cultivation , self attainment and self control before teaching other things.

I do not need to challenge this fsm. By writing a book on feng shui, he has openly open up himself for challenges. Years ago when he wrote a feng shui book, skimming through, I already noticed on the topics of 八宫黄泉水 和 八煞黄泉水. Although I did notice that he indicated "limitations",but I kept thinking that writing this topic in the book was inappropriate. He has not regarded people safety reading it and putting into practise. In my opinion, it should not be written there.

Firstly, this theory was based on San He and there are basics which should know first within San He before jumping to a theory.

Secondly, this theory exist in San He but was flawed. Therefore, those who didn't know even after getting the basics will be asking for trouble if they use the method. Ask VK, whether he knows that if if so why wrote in there giving the possibility that people may use and meet tragedy. Is this ethical?

Most ppls just love "singing songs" at foot of mountain & have no courage to enter the cave. I've heard too many songs, just fond of this: "Let it be".

Kita sedang cakap :)

Why can't you ask VK yourself directly?

Got guts go ask him directly!!

You must first ask your master vincent koh to teach cultivation , self attainment and self control before teaching other things.

Ask VK, whether he knows that if if so why wrote in there giving the possibility that people may use and meet tragedy. Is this ethical?

Edited by mae29

From the beginning until now, I didn't pose any challenge, this is getting weird and weirder.

Weird person is Only you, no one else!!

Your action speaks for itself!