Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup..tts for my laundry area and also fridge beside the kitchen sink :P

do the island laa...cos other hdb hse diff to create an island eh..either kitchen too small or layout too odd

currently, the seller had install aircon at the living rm :P so i save $$$ for tt area..but hate seeing 2 compressor at balcony

Only at the full height wardrobe area..but the one facing the window is a short 1..like a dressing table so that there still natural lighting

ya lor no natural light but for ventilation, i think, have to create one at the top of the door

My WC at Bath 1 is actual location eh..i cant change..& due to this i have to change the layout to really make use of the area

my contractor at 1st he say have to measure everything but i able to convince him sure can make it..kekeke..& after site measurement now he cfrm can do..but up to HDB approval.. :bangwall:

under d staircase will definately do a box up.. as for my storage..kekeke..all my cabinets is full height except for island & cabinet nx to fridge will be norm height..so a lot of storage rite :notti:

other 2 bedroom, we intend to do a wiw for my daughter room (bedroom 2) tho she sleep wif us..but its best to have everything ready for her once she grow up.

as for bedroom 3, we might make it as our tv/family room or mayb for my parents if they want to stay with us

Eh... can have 2 compressors meh? the power rating ok ah? so it's a 3+2 system?

My WC in MBR is at a different location from you. think the toilet layout slightly different. maybe the pipes for our kitchens also different ba.

My WC in MBR is at a different location from you. think the toilet layout slightly different. maybe the pipes for our kitchens also different ba.

shud b ok eh..cos inspection all approved.. :P btw its a 3+1 system

ur toilet layout same as mine..only d WC location is diff.. lolxxx ya hor now when u highlight to me d WC, i just realised my waste pipe will b at diff location den urs :bangwall:

mine in as well

Lighting - urs $40, LADY_R $30, csingeu $33, marshmallow $30 Dr.Anarchy $38

13A SSO (1 gang) - urs $90, LADY_R $50, csingeu $35, marshmallow $55 Dr.Anarchy $70 (non loop)

13A SSO (2gang) - urs $120, LADY_R $70 , csingeu $50, marshmallow $65 Dr.Anarchy $70 (non loop)

SCV - urs $120, LADY_R $100, csingeu $95, marshmallow $90 Dr.Anarchy $30 (Labour only)

Tel - urs $80, LADY_R $40, csingeu $45, marshmallow $40 Dr.Anarchy $25 (labour only)

Heater point - urs $120, LADY_R $90 , csingeu $85, marshmallow $110 Dr.Anarchy $85

nice layout to play with!

Edited by Dr.Anarchy

mine in as well

13A SSO (1 gang) - urs $90, LADY_R $50, csingeu $35, marshmallow $55 Dr.Anarchy $70 (non loop)

13A SSO (2gang) - urs $120, LADY_R $70 , csingeu $50, marshmallow $65 Dr.Anarchy $70 (non loop)

SCV - urs $120, LADY_R $100, csingeu $95, marshmallow $90 Dr.Anarchy $30 (Labour only)

Tel - urs $80, LADY_R $40, csingeu $45, marshmallow $40 Dr.Anarchy $25 (labour only)

Heater point - urs $120, LADY_R $90 , csingeu $85, marshmallow $110 Dr.Anarchy $85

Spoke to my id about the vast difference in electric cost. Think in the end will have to source my own. She said the prices are here are above her cost. "一分钱一分货。" was her retort.

Edited by boyblunder

How much will it cost to lay teak planks for staircase and parquet strips for landing?

I got quotes ranging from 3k to 5k for timber staircase..., if you're also think of Glass Railings, I got quotes between 5.8k to 7.2k.. .. to revamp the whole staircase itself is close to 10k...

Edited by Kobelala

yea for new 15Amp point, need to get SP service to test and certify for approval:

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10324p.nsf/w/...al?OpenDocument

read the very first box in this link :)

mine in as well

Spoke to my id about the vast difference in electric cost. Think in the end will have to source my own. She said the prices are here are above her cost. "一分钱一分货。" was her retort.

wah this is becoming an electrical quote comparison thread :lol:

then ask her what is she going to provide to justify for the high price... ;)

I got quotes ranging from 3k to 5k for timber staircase..., if you're also think of Glass Railings, I got quotes between 5.8k to 7.2k.. .. to revamp the whole staircase itself is close to 10k...

mine, they estimate for a normal glass staircase 5m to 6m run abt $3.5k.. but I tink I have to abort d plan..not enough budget for us :P

mine, they estimate for a normal glass staircase 5m to 6m run abt $3.5k.. but I tink I have to abort d plan..not enough budget for us :P

these are the quotes i got for glass panels:

glass panel with stanless steel pole : 3.8k

12mm frameless glass panel with concrete base with channel insert at staircase : 4.8k

Laying of teak planks and parquet strips at staircase 3.36k

Chengah decking at balcony approx 10x2 m 2.4k

me too... i'm looking at cheaper way to do my railings... :(

Laying of teak planks and parquet strips at staircase 3.36k

Chengah decking at balcony approx 10x2 m 2.4k

hmm, seems like the minimum is 3k plus for the staircase.... hmmm, maybe i go without railings first, safe up for few months and do my glass railings later :P

Edited by Kobelala

Just curious how much u guys are paying for built in wardrobes?

mine was quoted at approximately $280 per feet which translate to $2.5k for 9ft. Am thinking whether to forgo this and buy from outside. Or maybe get someone else to do this if its cheaper outside.

Just curious how much u guys are paying for built in wardrobes?

mine was quoted at approximately $280 per feet which translate to $2.5k for 9ft. Am thinking whether to forgo this and buy from outside. Or maybe get someone else to do this if its cheaper outside.

mine is $220per feet without door. if with doors, then will be $280.