Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
boyblunder

Our 1st Place

The lamp reflection on the table looks good. :good:

Will you be getting those transparent plastic sheets (like book wrapper but thicker) to protect your table? I feel a bit 'auntie' about it but I intend to get the sheets to protect my table. :P

Oh. got such stuff ah. i also want but i dunno where to get lor. already scratched le lor.

Sian 101%.

:furious:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, need a bit of help and suggestions. I want to buy frying pan and wok but dunno wat to do. Was looking at green pan but reviews are so bad about it. Anything u guys used that is superb so far?

Also wanna find out where I can find a shop which sells great baking stuff? Thanks a lot.

Hi all, need a bit of help and suggestions. I want to buy frying pan and wok but dunno wat to do. Was looking at green pan but reviews are so bad about it. Anything u guys used that is superb so far?

Also wanna find out where I can find a shop which sells great baking stuff? Thanks a lot.

Do you want a non-stick one? (On a sidenote, what is the opposite of non-stick?)

For non-stick I think Tefal is still the best.

For normal non- non-stick (LOL!), I use WMF. It's a bit on the heavy side but distributes heat properly and lasts. My mum had her wok for 10 years and still working perfectly fine.

Are you looking for bakeware, or baking supplies?

For baking stuff, you can consider http://www.tottstore.com/ in Bt Timah. Not cheap though.

For baking supplies, the most wellknown is Redman/Phoon Huat. They also sell bakingware as well. http://www.phoonhuat.com/

Do you want a non-stick one? (On a sidenote, what is the opposite of non-stick?)

For non-stick I think Tefal is still the best.

For normal non- non-stick (LOL!), I use WMF. It's a bit on the heavy side but distributes heat properly and lasts. My mum had her wok for 10 years and still working perfectly fine.

Are you looking for bakeware, or baking supplies?

For baking stuff, you can consider http://www.tottstore.com/ in Bt Timah. Not cheap though.

For baking supplies, the most wellknown is Redman/Phoon Huat. They also sell bakingware as well. http://www.phoonhuat.com/

Thanks! I want a non stick but no Teflon on it. U reckon ceramic pans helps? And for wok, what's good for Chinese cooking? Anodized?

ThAnks for the info on bakeware. Will Sia Huat have those stuff?

Thanks! I want a non stick but no Teflon on it. U reckon ceramic pans helps? And for wok, what's good for Chinese cooking? Anodized?

ThAnks for the info on bakeware. Will Sia Huat have those stuff?

Oh me too dun want any Teflon coated pans or woks! Using WMF stainless steel frying pans and got myself an anodized Chinese wok!

Bakeware.... Robinsons, tangs all have also. Or order online!! Haha amazon or what.

Oh me too dun want any Teflon coated pans or woks! Using WMF stainless steel frying pans and got myself an anodized Chinese wok!

Bakeware.... Robinsons, tangs all have also. Or order online!! Haha amazon or what.

I also using wmf but always stick until I **** sian. Difficult to cook eggs with the sticking. Thinking if I can find nice ceramic pans.

Oh. got such stuff ah. i also want but i dunno where to get lor. already scratched le lor.

Sian 101%.

:furious:

I also used thick transparent plastic sheet to protect my table top. I got mine from a hardware shop in AMK hub.

I also used thick transparent plastic sheet to protect my table top. I got mine from a hardware shop in AMK hub.

I got 'bimbo' question... :P

If my usual table is 1.6m, but extends to 2.2m, what's the length of the plastic sheet I should get? Just thinking if I get like 2.6m, then 50 cm will be hanging on either side most of the time. Think quite ugly right? But too short, then when extend also look weird. Anyone got suggestions?

And how much are the plastic sheets? :P

I got 'bimbo' question... :P

If my usual table is 1.6m, but extends to 2.2m, what's the length of the plastic sheet I should get? Just thinking if I get like 2.6m, then 50 cm will be hanging on either side most of the time. Think quite ugly right? But too short, then when extend also look weird. Anyone got suggestions?

And how much are the plastic sheets? :P

If it were me, I would get around 2.4m. Cuz if using only 1.6m, so there is 0.8m extra, if I centralise the plastic sheet, it's only a 0.4m drop on each end. :) Or you can get 2.3 or 2.25m so that it just extends over the edge.

They are quite cheap. $3-4 per metre is on the high side, but it depends on what kind of thickness and quality you want. there is usually a few to choose from. You will be able to find it in the hardware/everyday goods shop in the town centre.

See if u could get those plastic sheets tt can be sticked onto the table surface (like wat we did for hp screen protector). Like tt, u need not worry abt length. Juz trim off the edges to size.

Nice. Which hardware shop at which bllk or area u got it at then i go search for it.

See if u could get those plastic sheets tt can be sticked onto the table surface (like wat we did for hp screen protector). Like tt, u need not worry abt length. Juz trim off the edges to size.

That's a superb idea but dunnno can find or not. if not buy those plastic sheet then cut it to size i guess.

Boy, please post more pics when your house is ready! Can't wait!

Nothing to see la. What u see on blog is mostly it le. Just waiting for this month to pass in order to do curtains or most likely blinds.

Yo, can do me a big favor?? i sua ku never see those sheet b4. Can take a foto post it here so i can know what i am gonna look for?

Yo, can do me a big favor?? i sua ku never see those sheet b4. Can take a foto post it here so i can know what i am gonna look for?

I try and see if I can take a pic.