Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Drexter

Laminated Floorings

Hi Drexter,

Have you installed your laminate flooring?

How is it now? I read that you want to have more water resistant flooring material, have you considered strand woven bamboo flooring? I read in their website (www.styleline.com.sg)they have 0.6% water absorption compare to 2.5% laminate flooring?

Maybe that would be better option compare to laminate flooring. And thats a natural material too.

Cheers

Bought from Supreme. Yet to install, waiting for renovation to start end of the month. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bought from Supreme. Yet to install, waiting for renovation to start end of the month. :)

Good then, How much did they quot you?

Good then, How much did they quot you?

Not convenient to release here. You can call the sales man. He will give you a good price. Let me know if you need the number.

How about helping to make our home a greener place to live in?

A GREEN flooring product where they have just launched a promotion today. removed

Hi everyone, been lurking for a while finally decided to sign up. In the midst of my reno now, totally self managing with advice time to time from friend who run ID firm.

Kinda wanted to spend minimum but decided to do up laminate flooring for my new born son.

I googled a few brands some very cheap like Perle Noire $2.8 but was also kinda concerned low price + only 5 year warranty. I came across Evorich and got a verbal quote. Seemed very expensive to me, $6+ even for laminates.

But I decided to go down take a look at their HERF coz I have a newborn and I was concerned about water spills.

In the end my wife liked the HERF texture and I liked that the HERF is water resistant and so I put down the deposit.

Was just looking at this thread and noticed that there were some concerns with HERF and also some have installed the HERF.

Can you share more of your experience? Want to make sure I didn't make the wrong decision as my flooring is installing next week. If it's really bad, I might request to change to their laminate flooring instead!

I personally prefer Quick Step! Their laminated flooring cannot be compared with other brands. The long planks and the nice wood grains, which are hardly found in other brands of laminate.

Hi everyone, we have just installed Evorich Vinyl Flooring - Amsterdam Eggshell series a few weeks ago.

However, we noticed some planks had white squiggly lines that go against the grain patterns, while some planks had normal grain patterns.
The white squiggly lines actually looked like manufacturing defects to me. 

May I know if anyone encountered similar issues?

P/S: My apologies, I am relatively new to the forum and could not attach the pictures onto the thread > <