Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NingNing

Replacing Of Room Door

Hi guys,

just want to share my experience with you.

My bedroom door is very very old, about 17-20 yrs old, original door from HDB with the slits in the door one.

Also, the door has alot of problems where the metal frame is abit off already.

the door itself is breaking and always jam.

so 1 day, it finally jam until im stuck in my room i cannot come out. my bf hack the down the knob to get me out. so the door now has a huge hole where the knob supposed to be.

it was already 5pm in the evening..

we cannot be sleeping and changing in a room with a huge hole, so we decided that we HAVE to get a replacement door NOW!

called many ppl, no one interested to just fix one door, until we found this guy called Alan. it was already 6.30pm by the time we called him. initially he said no. but after explaining, he agreed to come down.

his price is quite okie. but his responsibility to his customers is the thing i love the most.

he came down immediately with his worker to fix a door for me although its already 9pm. and promised me warrenty for the door. he even fixed my metal frame.

4 mnths later, the knob spoil again. no fault of his. cause our metal frame already quite bad, from hammering the sides to hack open the stuck knob. its not his problem but he offer to change for us the knob for FREE!

i really want to thank Alan for the great work he has done. after getting him, we recommanded him to our friends who has also praised his workman ship and responsibility. our friends got him to replace their windows and doors.

it was a stroke of good luck on our part to know him..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi guys,

My bedroom door is very very old, about 17-20 yrs old, original door from HDB with the slits in the door one.

so 1 day, it finally jam until im stuck in my room i cannot come out. my bf hack the down the knob to get me out. so the door now has a huge hole where the knob supposed to be.

we cannot be sleeping and changing in a room with a huge hole, so we decided that we HAVE to get a replacement door NOW!

called many ppl, no one interested to just fix one door, until we found this guy called Alan. it was already 6.30pm by the time we called him. initially he said no. but after explaining, he agreed to come down.

his price is quite okie. but his responsibility to his customers is the thing i love the most.

he came down immediately with his worker to fix a door for me although its already 9pm. and promised me warrenty for the door. he even fixed my metal frame.

4 mnths later, the knob spoil again. no fault of his. cause our metal frame already quite bad, from hammering the sides to hack open the stuck knob. its not his problem but he offer to change for us the knob for FREE!

i really want to thank Alan for the great work he has done. after getting him, we recommanded him to our friends who has also praised his workman ship and responsibility. our friends got him to replace their windows and doors.

hi can PM me the contacts of this person pls?

Hi guys,

Hi, could i get the contact number urgently? my bedroom door is spolit badly and need it replace asap. Hope you can give me his contact .... sms me @ 8233 9059. Thanks alot.